Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited my comment on page 7 :D
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Finally u updated this ss..:p
The description of engagement n sharon's pov was beautifully described.
Swayam n sharon r comfortable with each other..
Shan n sneha loved their fb names..:D
Waiting for next part
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yet another fabulous update by one of my favorite IF writer... 😊

Talking abt the update...I loved the way u started the concept with Sharon' feelings, the tiring wedding ambiance, chirping of all relatives and friends, the excitement they all share when they c the groom and a Sharon who is least interested in all these...very well portrayed deeps... πŸ˜ƒ

But ofcourse my fav is the first convo between swayam and Sharon...they felt so comfortable in each of their presence...

Hey..she said' Hii'he replied..with a smile'. Bored?..she asked' Yeah'.i hate these kind of parties'. & this evening is supposed to be the most beautiful evening of our lives'.she exclaimed' He giggled at her words' I am getting restless here'can we go out for sometime'.i don't want to interact with these Armani suit hangers and designer sarees and jewelry models'.he said'with a cute annoyed look on his face' Fat models'she added.. He let out a small laughter but controlled when a fat aunty looked at him'
Words are too less to describe this one...its just perfect... ⭐️

I can actually guess where the concept is going...but I want it to be revealed by the master of this SS...y not make it a FF?? Provided u shud be regular with ur updates... πŸ˜‰

Do update soon the next part...alongwith the other updates... πŸ˜› Once again awesome... πŸ‘
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww:-):-):-) yaar Its WONDERFUL:-):-):-):-) AMAZING:-) SUPERB:-) LOVELY:-) Love Swaron:-):-):-)
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa that was sure an interesting start to the FF. The way you described the discomfort of Sharon initially and then Swayam's on their forced marriage was really fabulous. And then how gradually did she enjoy his company! Amazing, well for their parents it was a business deal and both of them might be unhappy initially but who knows, it was destiny's plan to get them together.
You chose Shan and Sneha's name as their pen name , aww!!😳
Would love to see them getting closer, let alone be through "friends-book" aka facebookπŸ˜‰
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for d pm
awsm unique concept!! πŸ‘
Swaron love through letters☺️
coming to d update awsum update beautifully penned down...
swaron introducing demselves after deir engagement πŸ˜†
"so now that we are engaged'.how am I supposed to behave to win your heart Mr Shakhawat'she raised her perfectly shaped eye brows'it danced along with her question' Hey'please spare me the horror'lets be friends first 'later we can see how these things take shape" swaron convo was cute.. making demselves comfortable, honest  with each other..
I like their  pen names. nice idea ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaan n sneha..? So sharon pen name is Sneha.. i guess Shann is Swayam...
Waitg to know
Edited by lassipriya - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow . . . Amazing chappy dips πŸ‘
u knw wat . . . . . Ye tera favourite concept kyun hai?? . . . . Coz its ur 1st work,, I started reading πŸ˜†
well I had picturised something else,,,, but while reading I thought that they'll become frndz online later 😊
but the end of update tottaly changed my whole imagination πŸ€ͺ
inki toh pehle se setting chal rhi hai . . . . . . Vo bhi fake names se . . . . . Tabhi inhe nhi pata,,, & I guess they are just frnds till now πŸ˜›
yahi toh prob h rich business families ki,,, they treat their kids as their assets & use them for their own profit . . . . . Grrr 😑
dulhe ki saaliyan toh already lattu . . . . . . Kya description diya h swayam ka
dono ki same prob hai . . . . Aakhir dono ko hi aapas me jo becha ja rha hai 🀣
Its gud that they talked & became frnds atleast . . . . . . . πŸ€—
inne dino baad comment karne ka maza aa gya sachi me 😎
tejukor thumbnail
Ooo deepi...I so wish k me waha aake tera gala dabadu...arhhh...I was reading ur update or itne flow me ja rahi thi but u...I hate u for making such chotu update...I know I know mein bhukkad baan rahi hu but u tell me what do I do...koi itna aachha likhta hai toh ab kya kersakte hai...ok sorry for using those harsh word but what ss!!!!! Talent toh kut kut ker bhara hai tujhme deepi maana padega.seriously I just loved this and story slowly unfold kerneki teri habit just classy.love u for this n plz next time usse bhi badawala update dena plzzz...n following lines were superbly penned down by u...
She smiled'..her perfectly carved lips widened a bit and gave a small smile'.but it didn't reach her eyes'.she was not smiling from her heart'.her angelic beautiful green eyes outlined by dark kohl were undoubtedly the way to heaven'.but it was not filled with excitement and happiness'.they were sad, uninterested & lost in thoughts'...n wait one more..
Ohh'so now that we are engaged'.how am I supposed to behave to win your heart Mr Shakhawat'she raised her perfectly shaped eye brows'it danced along with her question'
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update deepu! :D 
Loved how the both of them became comfortable around each other! :)

And i'm taking a wild guess...Swayam and Sharon are Shan and Sneha?? :D
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept πŸ˜Š loved the way u started off, the way u described the engagement settings.. smart of u to use TanHa pen name. excited to c 2 parallel stories of swayam sharon in person nd shan sneha online :) do update soon