SwaRon SS:Pen Friends...Note -pg-76

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all ...this is something i started writing on SWARON...its a gift for all my IF friends...my friends,my readers,my fav writers ...all of them...It will be either a SS or FF according to the response...Please let me know your opinion about the concept ...Thanks for the warm response  you have given to  my other FF... i know i have to update the 1st chapter of my new FF/SS...will do it next weekend 😊😊😊

This FF/SS is specially dedicated to my IF  friends(my pen friends❀️)...

Nisha,Himani,
Sukanya,Pratik,Tanuka,Ananya,Amrita(Amy),Nehal, Surbhi  & Tejal ... Thanx guys for being so sweet to me ..i will miss those who are going to be inactive for exams πŸ˜”πŸ˜”...luv u all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PEN FRIENDS

LOVE...LUST...ATTRACTION...INFATUATION ...LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...MATURE LOVE...SAD LOVE...ONE SIDED LOVE...

Different names...different  experiences... they may be different from each other...but one thing is common...FEELINGS...feelings about each other ...when two heart beat in unison...chanting each others' names...

Is it possible to like someone without even meeting him/her...

Is it possible to know someone without talking in person...

Is it possible to fall for a person without hearing is voice ...

Is it possible to read the other person's feelings through few letters ...

Love through letters...mails...messages ...texts ...chats ...is it true love...or just a game ...

They say love starts from eyes...when we see a person...like him/her...interact with him/her...the connection starts from eyes ...from eyes it goes till our heart ...

But what will happen when love will start its journey  from heart ...then travel till eyes...IS IT TRUE LOVE ...

How important is a meeting ... in a story of love ...

Searching for your reflection in the other person's eyes...listening to the rhythm of your heartbeats in the other person's voice ...its the ancient  idea of love ...

The expressions on one's face ,the feelings in one's eyes,the smile on one's lips... can they be replaced by few words or cute emoticons (smileys)  ...

What if we can't see the person...only his words...his feelings through his letters ...no expressions in eyes...no trembling lips...no rising heart beats ...Can you trust this feeling..this kind of love...

Its a story about two individuals ...who met on a common platform...interacted with each other...liked each others company...became  attached to each other  ...through letters ... they were PEN FRIENDS ... a strange relationship...a unique situation in love...What will happen to these feelings...what will be the end result of their LOVE...

Lets witness this unique journey of love ...

Hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment...let me know if you want me to continue...please give your opinion about the concept  ... i will wait for your comments and feedback 

I know 3 FF/SSs will be difficult to manage...will try to give updates regularly ...but plz don't expect frequent updates 😊

INDEX

Chapter-1

Chapter-2

Chapter-3

Chapter-4

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
diii
πŸ€—
awsm intro
πŸ‘
love through lettersπŸ˜ƒ
do continue it soon n res for me
😳
will eat ur khopdi on msgs..
πŸ˜†
Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres

Wow! deeps..ekdum unique concept!!...i have started cooking stories now only!! πŸ˜ƒ

gosh! how will we wait till next weekend!πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ commendable job deeps *hugs*

thank you so much for mentioning my name..felt really nice! * hugs & kisses* XOXO
Edited by Nehal92 - 11 years ago
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yippiii

I'm senior member now!!!πŸ₯³

Back to the concept. It's awesome yaaar! Swaron bond through words only. That will be an amezing to read and it will be testing your writing skills also. No doubt you will make it.
Edited by mrash - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful concept:-):-) plz cont:-)
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept
update soon
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice intro and nice concept. Will be waiting. BTW baki saare kab update kar rahi ho ?
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

Nice intro and nice concept. Will be waiting. BTW baki saare kab update kar rahi ho ?

thanx shishir ... will try to  update by this weekend ... all 3 of them ...😊
pehlanasha. thumbnail
GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
i m thrilled with the concept...wud love to read more...
Do update soon...
Love it...
and PM me.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Naaaiiiceee concept  Dips ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait to seee this side of SwaROn 
PM me for Chapter 1 πŸ˜³