Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
res for part 4

~~ Edited ~~

Wow That was an awesome update Smita. ASR knows that he is hurting her. Still he keeps on doing it. πŸ˜‘ What will he do if Khushi hands him the keys saying that she found another place?

Edited by fffan123 - 11 years ago
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res res res res

*edit*

Oh, crap, crap, crap ... you portray it so well, love. The slow burn, the slow destruction, the tidal wave of need and confusion, and the absolute heartbreak and gut-wrenching despair as he attacks, again and again. You've brought back beautiful memories of the early show, remember? This IS the Arnav we fell in love with ... Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

Edited by soho19 - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
He knows what he is doing is wrong, he feels the shame yet he goes ahead with his idiotic actions thinking up things to suit his foolishness. Sigh.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh damn he's evil!!!
Lets see what Khushi does
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
U know right now arnav is looking no different than Shyam to me but yaah he is the Shyam of this story but with a little heart coz atleast he can feel that he is doing something wrong with khushi. I would love to see how khushi will deal with him and give him as good as she is getting
rrd29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh...Arnav is seriously ruthless... and he has fallen for Khushi???? She needs railing on one of her bad days...oh gosh..whats the matter with her??? feeling very bad for Khushi.. 
Smita, Not fair...after giving us Smiling Girl you have given us Crying Khushi 
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My god he is such an ass... He is forcing an innocent and decent girl to turn into a prostitute bcz he want her... How sick is he??? I hope Khushi won't give in.
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
stalker alert!!!!!!πŸ˜†

omg..he knows what he s doing is wrong..then y is he doing it!!! ***blinks**** 
and i am waiting to see what and how khushi s gonna respond!!!😊 awesome update!!!
shagun-rocks thumbnail
i have said this before & i'll be saying this again- you are a true artiste...you have given us feel-good stories over & over again, stuff that we can never get tired of going through..& now something as drastically different than your previous works...but i am loving every bit of it!..do update the next chapters soon...
wonderblake thumbnail
fantastic update Smi,

Was waiting till midnight, just to read this one.

I'm hating this Arnav, and Smi, I'm not used to it.

So you'd better take my Arnie boy to the good side πŸ˜‰

Update soon