Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It is so good when

Hitler is praised, given credit for Indian independence

Bose who tried to deal with him is hero!

How on earth hitlers killing of innocents be even written side to indian riot for separation? If it is objected, the white is the racist once more! Your history speak differently than what the world see. But you have information that the world see just as you see it! πŸ‘ amazing!

lost speech! I hope this is just within this forum, the praise of hitler in some topics and topics made to praise him! Making Gandhi terrorist (as mentioned some threads and in this one). Also praising calling a woman racist as she says what the whole Catholic world says about brave missionaries and the truth of Christ!

It dont make sense. Hope it is till this forum.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

Gandhi being against industrialization and modernization is new to me.

Then maybe you should learn more about Gandhi before speaking. He opposed textile mills, mass manufacturing industries simply because they were British influences and ignored their benefits to India. You can see this opinion in a lot of his speeches and essays.

Gandhi was a man of non violence and peace. He even liked western philosophy. This is what I read. This is what I know.

And no one is denying that. But a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. There is a lot more to Gandhi, both good and bad. You cannot simply rely on the media fed image that has been imprinted in you. You need to open up to other ways how his own countrymen perceive him

return to hades, missionaries have saved many around the world with the message of Christ. This is a popular saying and belief in Christians. How did I sound racist? What do you mean by racist, can you define racist?

Christ is the savior, the Son of God, the savior of the world. Poland survives for Him, USA survives for Him, India too. What is wrong in this word? How it makes me racist? Christ belong to India as much as any country. Why other races are so quick to label white people as racist?

We here in the subcontinent are people of all religions. We are Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, atheists and yes even Christians. To have the audacity to impose your religious faith on this diverse group of people is nothing short of arrogant, ignorant and dismissive of their widespread beliefs and culture. If you cannot see the racism in that, no one can help you.

And no we are not labeling white people as racist. Don't lump yourself with all the good ones out there. We are talking to "YOU" and "YOUR" statements. You could be white, black, Indian, Asian for all I care. These words will still be racist. Shows your mentality when you make this issue into an other people vs. white people issue.

Missionaries never ever killed anyone, they only preached love and saved the world including India. Christ IS the Savior! Where is doubt. Please dont make this thread on religion. It is not meant so. Why someone mentioned missionary killing natives! Why mention missionaries? If you do then any Catholic must MUST defend! I am appalled I am called racist for this. It is insane πŸ˜•. This thread cannot be to insult, it was for peaceful man. Intolerance is shown by me? Well, I think I can see many lashing out elsewhere.

What can be said! Fine.

What sort of lala land are you living in? Are you seriously ignorant of the fact that many missionaries did kill people and forced people into conversion through blackmail and violence? Damn! Even the most extreme hard core evangelicals from the Bible belt don't have such ignorance. No wonder!!!

It is so good when

Hitler is praised, given credit for Indian independence

Bose who tried to deal with him is hero!

How on earth hitlers killing of innocents be even written side to indian riot for separation? If it is objected, the white is the racist once more! Your history speak differently than what the world see. But you have information that the world see just as you see it! πŸ‘ amazing!

lost speech! I hope this is just within this forum, the praise of hitler in some topics and topics made to praise him! Making Gandhi terrorist (as mentioned some threads and in this one). Also praising calling a woman racist as she says what the whole Catholic world says about brave missionaries and the truth of Christ!

It dont make sense. Hope it is till this forum.

Seriously! What is wrong with you? Where the heck did anyone praise Hitler or give him credit for India's independence. Will you ever stop twisting our words and arguments.

Hitler is one of the vilest, cruelest human beings in recent human history. He committed many crimes against humanity. The holocaust is one of the worst acts of genocide and it is a dark mark in the history of mankind. I don't think anyone here will deny it.

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
I am a Catholic. I cannot believe what you said of missionaries. Maybe they were sailors of conquerors, but then you dont know missionaries well. Evangelical? It is not my faith.

Labeling white as racist is all too easy anyway. You look at your words before calling someone racist too. I think racist behavior and hitler glorification cannot be seen anywhere so much but here. As this is true, everything else is self explanatory.

its such a mad place. How can it be tolerated?

Oh you think calling a debater as outsider and thinking your knowledge about Europe and western world is more than us is good behavior?

If you have so much pride why then come to our lands for better life and education? So good if your country then go back! Live in it. No need to be in Europe. So many of you and you dont integrate. No wonder why conservatives and anti immigration parties are rising in Europe. There is a reason. Some of the immigrants are good, but those with such aggressive brains make them look bad too. I will not lump them all with you, but your activity does it for them.

Going from this forum as it is racist and very mad. I search and found so many hitler glorification and it appalls me! I didnt know! No wonder hardly any white here, but you all can come in polishforums.com as usual I see and ask for immigration advice or job. We help... free.
^^ India , its people, history and politics is way too complex as you can see for yourself πŸ˜†

One person by himself can never be solely responsible for whatever happens- good or bad
Putting blame on someone probably relieves the  pain of helplessness, yet this very man when lay dying, shot and bleeding forgave his killer immediately. That was Gandhi. He is no more! He was assasinated.

Polki_Zofi thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Seriously! What is wrong with you? Where the heck did anyone praise Hitler or give him credit for India's independence. Will you ever stop twisting our words and arguments.

Hitler is one of the vilest, cruelest human beings in recent human history. He committed many crimes against humanity. The holocaust is one of the worst acts of genocide and it is a dark mark in the history of mankind. I don't think anyone here will deny it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3221016&TPN=3

read. Did you ever complain to moderator such things?

Search the forum, i did first time today and found hitler glorification! even his name is illegal in many country including mine. You know why? because he was monster!

Please read. When you glorify him you know how it hurt? it is called RACISM.

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3221016&TPN=3

Search the forum, i did first time today and found hitler glorification! even his name is illegal in many country including mine. You know why? because he was monster!

First of all, it's in another thread, which means another debate.

Secondly, he was not praising Hitler as such, he was stating a fact. It's a fact that Hitler or Nazi Germany's aggression and the resultant WW II, accelerated the downfall of Britain from the position of superpower.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3221016?pn=3

1.       I'm not keeping track of every thread on the forum. It would be better if we keep debates within a thread.

2.       I see one person giving Hitler credit. Your argument should be with that person, and that point. It is unfair to lump everyone in one category.

3.       There was context to that statement. I disagree with the statement. But context frames situations.

4.       That statement still does not praise Hitler as a good human being

I've not reported your racism, I've not reported anyone elses. If you find something racist report it.

And Polki_Zofi, since you admire Gandhi so much, you probably should know that even Gandhi praised Hitler at some point. He said that even Hitler has good in him. He is a patriot who wants the best for his country. Although, it was usual Gandhi wishy-wash that there is good in everyone, no matter how evil. But still…..

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This topic had started with Gandhi and india it has moved away from the main subject
the topic maker seems more interested in talking abt how bad bose was,how poor india is,how developed the european union is,and now this new missionary thing has started.
Dnt know whats wrong with her all throughout the topic she has been boosting Europe,and now missionaries,talking throughout how evil hitler is which offcourse every1 knows but also not being ready to debate on anything abt gandhi,so whats the whole point of the topic?