Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

What else do you expect to happen....when the known gang rapists are let out and are garlanded and wlcomed jaise ki jung jeet kar aaye ho......Rape happens everwhere.......but its shameful to encourage the rapists by welcoming them and doing tilak....agar inko bahar bhi nikala hai...toh inko moonh chippa kahin pade rehna chahiye....not welcomed like heroes....

If someone gives a rape threat to ANY woman......they should be sent to jail...they shouldn't be encouraged with the chants of Jai Sri Ram.....

These types of action....encourage bad people...

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Last year the great Supreme Court freed a pedophile and murderer of a 5 year old, shamelessly stating that every sinner has a future. The anguished mother of the child cried that her daughter had a future too. When such institutions are more focused on the rehabilitation of monsters rather than giving the victims justice, how can one expect the numbers to go down? The conviction rates are abysmally low.

Society produces rapists and the so-called justice system repeatedly fails the victims. What's equally disturbing is that these days people outrage and seek justice for the victims only after checking the religions of the victim and the rapist, what state the crime took place in, and which political party is ruling. Yuck!

Edited by Wistfulness - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Last year the great Supreme Court freed a pedophile and murderer of a 5 year old, shamelessly stating that every sinner has a future. The anguished mother of the child cried that her daughter had a future too. When such institutions are more focused on the rehabilitation of monsters rather than giving the victims justice, how can one expect the numbers to go down? The conviction rates are abysmally low.

Society produces rapists and the so-called justice system repeatedly fails the victims. What's equally disturbing is that these days people outrage and seek justice for the victims only after checking the religions of the victim and the rapist, what state the crime took place in, and which political party is ruling. Yuck!

Don’t even get me started on our judiciary system and the f*cked up laws! Wasn’t another criminal/rapist who was involved in the brutal gang rape case of Delhi 2012 released after spending 3 years in a “rehabilitation” centre, I mean do these morons really think such pests to mankind who deserve to be annihilated can be reformed because they are “below 18”, because of course let’s ignore the severity of the crime, victim aur uski family ka kya hai, we must conform to our convenient laws and release such criminals back into the society where they can continue to commit such crimes again. I read another case of sexual assault of a girl from a respectable institute like IIT, it was somewhere in north east, can’t remember the state but the judges at that time released the perpetrators since the main culprit who drugged and sexually assaulted his fellow student was a “bright future of the country”. Ye toh haal hai hamare law system ke thekedaaro ke! Kya situation change hogi aur hum kya hi expect karte hai! 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t even get me started on our judiciary system and the f*cked up laws! Wasn’t another criminal/rapist who was involved in the brutal gang rape case of Delhi 2012 released after spending 3 years in a “rehabilitation” centre, I mean do these morons really think such pests to mankind who deserve to be annihilated can be reformed because they are “below 18”, because of course let’s ignore the severity of the crime, victim aur uski family ka kya hai, we must conform to our convenient laws and release such criminals back into the society where they can continue to commit such crimes again. I read another case of sexual assault of a girl from a respectable institute like IIT, it was somewhere in north east, can’t remember the state but the judges at that time released the perpetrators since the main culprit who drugged and sexually assaulted his fellow student was a “bright future of the country”. Ye toh haal hai hamare law system ke thekedaaro ke! Kya situation change hogi aur hum kya hi expect karte hai! 

Yeah that violent monster getting rehabilitated after 3 years was a blot on the judiciary. Sewer rat's identity is being protected like he's an eyewitness in an important case. I really hope that monster gets doxxed and kworded violently. This is the only fate rapists deserve.

The judiciary honestly needs a major overhaul. Sick and insensitive men occupying such spots by the virtue of nepotism need to be answerable and accountable.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As long as most men treat this as a women issue instead of treating it like a national calamity, the situation will continue to persist. We have ministers occupying the important positions making jibes at women, victims that too, that they need to take care of themselves and stop roaming around after 9pm because apparently men will be men. 🤮

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What else do you expect to happen....when the known gang rapists are let out and are garlanded and wlcomed jaise ki jung jeet kar aaye ho......Rape happens everwhere.......but its shameful to encourage the rapists by welcoming them and doing tilak....agar inko bahar bhi nikala hai...toh inko moonh chippa kahin pade rehna chahiye....not welcomed like heroes....

If someone gives a rape threat to ANY woman......they should be sent to jail...they shouldn't be encouraged with the chants of Jai Sri Ram.....

These types of action....encourage bad people...

who r u talking about?

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

who r u talking about?

I think bilki bano gang rapists

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diandraa

I think bilki bano gang rapists

I think that is the main problem, not the fictional movies. Real life incidents in which rapists r justified n glorified n most importantly the judicial system who releases rapists, is the main problem which encourages rapes. Even in movies like Kabir Singh n animal, protagonists were not exactly rapists. They were misogynists. But I'm glad that many girls criticize it so that boys gets the impression that girls won't appreciate these things in real life. But these real life incidents which encourages rapes, r more influential.