Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

What is this new trend of first quitting and then not quitting.
First you will say"I Quit."
Then after sometime you will say,"I decided to stay back.."

Naya funda 4 Lions team ka. First scare the fans and then try to pacify the.. I just hope Anjali's magic did not rub off on Deepali. 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 i want SI to throw this drama also
damn that woman no controversies is quiet as a c hurchmouse with regard to gossip and absolutely mannered
SI throw a tantrum please unless she has decently negotiated already and truly content with herself and her work in which case more power to her 

Lakshmiji threw a tantrum saying she wants to quit unfortunately she found herself in the briyani
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Naya funda 4 Lions team ka. First scare the fans and then try to pacify the.. I just hope Anjali's magic did not rub off on Deepali. 

4 LIONS should change their name to "Quit Ya No Quit."
It suits them more.
Deepali agreed to continue such a role where she has nothing to offer.

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Exactly kookie! i hate both reel and real. and i read in one interview where she admitted that her sisters say Anjali is just like her (Daljeet) Do we need more evidence now?😵

🤣

🤣
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God dammit.
This was to celebrate the new thread.
But now this DB news has left a sour taste in my mouth again after puking.
Get ready for some serious DB bashing now.
Phangirls will again unite with us to bash her left, right , center.
I hate the reel and real version of her.
Her  fat face and diabetes inducing voice raises my BP big time.

Exactly kookie! i hate both reel and real. and i read in one interview where she admitted that her sisters say Anjali is just like her (Daljeet) Do we need more evidence now?😵

She has put me off Tweety and Sylvester now.
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

What is this new trend of first quitting and then not quitting.
First you will say"I Quit."
Then after sometime you will say,"I decided to stay back.."

Everyone seems to think that announcing their exit will make them to be in a better position to negotiate.. this is so hilarious...
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

i want SI to throw this drama also

damn that woman no controversies is quiet as a c hurchmouse with regard to gossip and absolutely mannered
SI throw a tantrum please unless she has decently negotiated already and truly content with herself and her work in which case more power to her 

Lakshmiji threw a tantrum saying she wants to quit unfortunately she found herself in the briyani

same here

Me too want her to do that dammit..

bas..
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kookie2020

God dammit.
This was to celebrate the new thread.
But now this DB news has left a sour taste in my mouth again after puking.
Get ready for some serious DB bashing now.
Phangirls will again unite with us to bash her left, right , center.
I hate the reel and real version of her.
Her  fat face and diabetes inducing voice raises my BP big time.

Hey Kookie yesterday I swore I got a hyperglycemia attack looking at her behavior.
Her acting is too natural...I have a feeling she's like that only.
4Kittens don't stand a chance against her negotiating skills.

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Japonica

I'm running put of money buying salt to take with all these baseless news tweets and leaks!! I still think BS hasn't fully made up his mind despite all the talk of him staying on.

Meanwhile bechari payal has last last decided she's coming back from the mandir and put up with Aaaksh and his non action.

But good for Deepali, she's a much underrated actress, I've always liked her lot, hope they give her role some meat, now that madam DB has renegitated and pushed her way in back into the show , who's yet again twisted the arms of the cvs and wedged her way in.

She's decided rona dhona didn't work, now she's going to haat chalao and hopefully win the hearts of hard core bashers like myself. Sorry none of that is going to work with me, I can't stand either Anajli or the woman playing her, both equally manipualtive and self centred.

Lali if he is smart as i think he is he will wait for the movie release see the reaction and then decide what to do and he also has to think of the future expectant parent and all so i dont think he will go chasing mirages till he knows for sure he is going to get solid work If he quits halfway from TV and his Bollywood career does not pan out to expectations then him coming back to TV would be very risky afte he has managed to outrage and offend  the very section of phans that made him who he is today and will not experience that kind of high
DB less said the better but the woman in me admires her negotiating skill
With deepali i have no problems she is nice and team barun is quoting what she said in FB as their breaking news these girls need to find a job soon🤢