Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Churchill

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first, me first, na, na, na, na... I struck Gold 🥳🥳   Let me also do the Yothu Yindi dance 🤣

Swathi the acronym of our thread is BUA 🤣 we will be addressed as Buajis 🤣  Should we call it Bashers Anonymous or Bashers United instead? Just a thought.. no worries if you like it to be keep it this way... I am happy to bash however we or they may like to call us.. what's in a name.. a rose by any name smells the same 😃

Yipee we are onto our 3rd thread in a span of 1 week? That shows how popular we are and how much freedom of speech is appreciated..

All credit goes to you swathi to have thought of this concept..
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -SmileAway-

Is that Churchill's quote?
Facebook told me it was Eminem's

very much good grief FB has a lot to answer for😆 and welcome here
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail
Yup! We're the bashers! 😎
Successs! Third thread!
🥳 Party time!
 Bash-wa vey ooohhh Bash-wa veyyy...
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Japonica

Heyy, Buah buah, bashers. We are on a roll.
So here's today's special person on the bashing stool - our very dear Arnav babuwa who seems to have morphed into goofy BS and whatever role he played in his last show. We've lost ASR. He's stopped going to work, his suits are gone, notice his wadrobe's moved moved into snake's room nd has 3 sarees hanging in it.

Seriously, BS needs to tighten up, he is just not pulling in his weight.. Sanaya is doing most of the job. As are the others.

Hey LL🤗
thread 3 unbelievable we bashers are potent
he has lost his mojo i dont see ASR anymore 😭 I dont see Arnav anymore😭 I only see BS trying to get into the skin but failing
she is along with the rest of the ensemble cast

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Japonica

Heyy, buah, buah, bashers. We are on a roll.

]So here's today's special person on the bashing stool - our very dear Arnav babuwa who seems to have morphed into goofy BS and whatever role he played in his last show. We've lost ASR. He's stopped going to work, his suits are gone, notice his wadrobe's moved into snake's room nd has 3 sarees hanging in it.

Seriously, BS needs to tighten up, he is just not pulling in his weight.. Sanaya is doing most of the job. As are the others.

Yep agree.. its time to wake up and not sleep walk... however, spamdomain thought otherwise.. They thought he did well.. hmmm...

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thread 3 
WoooHooo 🥳!!

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grrr i always get late !!!
not fair !!!

congratulations Swathi ðŸ¥³

my position changed this time hmm

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Me first, me first, na, na, na, na... I struck Gold 🥳🥳   Let me also do the Yothu Yindi dance 🤣

Swathi the acronym of our thread is BUA 🤣 we will be addressed as Buajis 🤣  Should we call it Bashers Anonymous or Bashers United instead? Just a thought.. no worries if you like it to be keep it this way... I am happy to bash however we or they may like to call us.. what's in a name.. a rose by any name smells the same 😃

Yipee we are onto our 3rd thread in a span of 1 week? That shows how popular we are and how much freedom of speech is appreciated..

All credit goes to you swathi to have thought of this concept..

changed it although buaji is one fine character in the show😆 i made it bashers anon
anyone else have any suggestion pleej tell we are democratic and thanks la and thanks to the whole lot of you for this thread is nothing without the bashers
never thought a post written in a moment of anger will turn into a movement😆