PART 19 - PAGE 61

PART 20 - PAGE 68

PART 21 - PAGE 68

PART 22 - PAGE 73

PART 23 - PAGE 81

PART 24 - PAGE 88

PART 25 - PAGE 96

PART 26 - PAGE 105: PREGNANT BIWI SPECIAL

PART 27 - PAGE 113: PREGNANT BIWI SPECIAL CONT.

PART 28 - PAGE 121: PREGNANT BIWI SPECIAL CONT.

PART 29 - PAGE 126

PART 30 - PAGE 126: THE UNEXPECTED ENDING

Hi everyone! I was bored (just finished all my exams for the week) and so I decided to make my own little Rishbala story. I decided to post the Prologue and Part 1 today, and I'll try to post new parts everyday (if you guys like it and want me to continue, and if I'm not busy with school). I hope you all like it! 

Prologue

As Madhu ran up to RK's room, she was called from behind. She turned around on the stairs and saw her mother-in-law:

MIL: You've been running around all morning, what are you doing Madhu?

Madhu: Ma, I'm planning a surprise.

MIL: Surprise?

Madhu: Yes ma, for RK! It's his birthday today is it not?

MIL: How'd you know Madhu!

Madhu: I overheard Bittuji saying happy birthday to RK last night at 12am. RK reacted coldly, he told Bittuji not to mention it to anyone. So I thought, he probably has bad memories from his past birthdays, which is why he doesn't want anyone to know about it. That's why, I'm going to make this a memorable birthday for him, ma. I'm going to gift him something that will hopefully open up his heart. 

MIL: Madhu, hun, be careful, I'm worried that this might make him angry.

Madhu: No ma! Just wait and see. This is step one of my plan to make RK the son you've always wanted.

And with that, Madhu turned around and continued to head towards RK's room.

When she reached there, she saw RK watching TV, she walked up to him and snatched the TV remote from him and turned off the TV. He got up and gave her a look full of rage:

RK: What are you doing?! Give me the remote, now!

Madhu: No RK, you're late.

RK: For what?

Madhu: Your shoot! Did you forget?!

RK: I don't have a shoot today.

(Moment of silence.)

RK and Madhu: BITTUJI!

(A minute later.)

Bittuji: Yes?

RK: Do I have a shoot today?

Bittuji: Yes, you do, in 20 minutes.

RK: Why didn't you tell me?!

RK rushes off to get ready. Madhu thanks Bittuji for playing along.

With RK out of the house, Madhu begins to make plans for the surprise of his life.

Part 1

With all the surprise party plans made, Madhu calls and asks Bittuji to bring RK home.

(30 minutes later.)

The doors open to the RK mansion. RK walks through the doors and sees darkness. He yells:

RK: What's wrong with the lights?! Why don't you guys ever do your work properly? Stupid maids. Never do anything right.

The second he was finished bashing the maids, the lights flashed on and all he heard was: SURPRISE!

RK was shocked and enraged. He was so angry that someone had even thought about planning him a birthday party. He curled his hands into fists when he saw the "Happy Birthday RK!" sign hanging above him. He turned towards the stairs and was just about to walk up to his room, when he heard Madhu's voice call his name.

He turned around with a face of anger. But the moment he saw Madhu, his face fell from angry, to mesmerized. He looked Madhu up and down. She was all decked up in a pink sari, with her hair down, make-up done, and jewelry decorating her.

RK had never admitted to it, but he had always thought that Madhu looked best in saris. He was so used to seeing her in suits that he had started loving the sari change she would make on special occasions. When his eyes got to her face, he stared into her eyes:

Madhu: RK, happy birthday.

(RK is hit with reality and his face starts to show anger again.)

RK: What do you think you're doing? Who gave you permission to do this? You can't do anything unless I approve.

Madhu: It's your birthday RK, I planned you a surprise party, why can't you be happy? Why does everything I do make you angry?

RK looked around the room at all the people staring at the two of them. He gave Madhu a glare and turned to the stairs and walked away. Madhu watched him run up and go to his room, and then she turned to all the guests:

Madhu: I'll be right back with RK, you guys all carry on and enjoy!

Madhu walked into their room and saw RK sitting on the couch with a picture in his hands. She began to call him name when she noticed that RK had a tear in his eye. She got down on her knees in front of him. And looked straight at RK, while he stared down at a picture of him blowing out birthday candles with his dad standing behind him. It was the first time she had seen him so emotional. Madhu started to tear up herself but she controlled her emotions and began to talk:

Madhu: RK''..he's watching you, from above. He's with you. Do you think he'd be happy to see you so miserable on your birthday?

(RK is silent; he continues to stare at the picture with tears, almost as if he doesn't notice Madhu right in front of him.)

Madhu: When he sees you, when he watches you, he wants you to be happy RK. He would be so proud and happy to see you participating in activities you used to with him. Keep his memories alive instead of pushing the memories away. He wants you to be happy, don't make him upset by being upset yourself. This party I planned is for you. Just for you, enjoy it RK, please. Show your dad you can be happy today. Do it for him'.

RK stared up at her when she said that. Madhu saw a tear fall from his eye; her hand rose to wipe it away. RK watched her hand come close and touch him just beneath the eye. He then stared straight into her eyes and she realized what she had just done. She blinked and pulled her hand away and whispered "sorry". She got up and started to walk away but then RK grabbed her hand, she turned:

RK: Thank you.

With that, he let go of her hand. She was stunned at first, it was the first time she had heard him say those words to her. She turned and walked away still shocked at what had just happened, but happy to see the slight change in him.

To be continued! 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank youu! ๐Ÿค—
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is awesome!!
Pls continue :P
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! I'm super glad you all like it! I'll be sure to write up part 2 now. :)
Jubilant thumbnail
amazing prologue n part 1... Loved it
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice part ,
     Do carry on writing ๐Ÿ˜› .
carmela.cruz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome start๐Ÿ˜Š waiting for next part