Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...nxt time add more uncensored stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved it
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Monami_50

RK finally broke the walls around his heart...gud 2 know.Rishbala r finally putting the honeymoon suite to use...he he.Plz next part me thora details de dena...we all r eager some besharmi

Next part, Rishbala will be coming even closer!
Sindoor is in mind. And maybe a few uncensored scenes since everyone is asking! ๐Ÿ˜†
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally they confess that they r ruling each others heart.Luvd u uptade.W8ing fr part 10 eagerly
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Supeeer Updateee Loveeed it 
take_a_hint thumbnail
ah loved it their confession super cool 
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

...And then they woke up naked...JOKE. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sorry it's a bit short, but I hope you guys enjoy Part 10! 

Recap:

Rishbala get stuck in a honeymoon suite. They confess their feelings for each other and put that suite to some use!

Part 10 - "Ek Chootki Sindoor Ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano"

Madhu began to wake up, she had her back towards RK and he had his arms around her. They were spooning. She turned to face RK and for the first time since they got married, she didn't want to leave his arms in the morning. He opened his eyes as well; he smiled at her:

RK: Good morning beautiful biwi.

Madhu: It's 5pm mister.

Madhu smiled and then RK stretched. Madhu sat up while RK continued to stretch. She grabbed RK's shirt from the corner of the bed and she put it on. RK sat up as well and put his arm over his wife's shoulders:

RK: That was the best night, I mean morning of my life. I'm not even kidding.

Madhu: Same.

RK looked at his wife and noticed something was on her mind:

RK: Something wrong?

Madhu: No, nothing.

RK: Like you said, I call you biwi, so I can tell when something is bothering you.

Madhu looked over at her half-husband:

Madhu: You know, we're not even completely husband and wife yet. But we basically had our nuptial night last night.

RK removed his arm from her shoulders and she looked down. He knew she was asking him for the 3 pheras and sindoor. So he got up off the bed and then looked at her:

RK: I don't carry sindoor around with me everywhere, but I have an idea.

RK went to their mini kitchen in the room and he grabbed a knife. Madhu jumped off the bed and ran to him:

Madhu: I know what you're going to do, and I'm not going to let you do it! Don't even think about it.

RK: But you need sindoor.

Madhu: I've gone days, months without it. I can wait a few more days RK.

RK: You know what I'm thinking? When we get home. We plan a wedding, for the both of us, a true wedding.

Madhu: RK...my family still doesn't like you.

RK: But you do. So they don't have to worry about anything. They can come if they want to, or they can stay where they are. It doesn't make a difference to me.

Madhu: RK! They're my family!

RK: And you're my family. We don't need anyone there.

Madhu: Ma?

RK: Which one, yours or the women who gave me birth?

Madhu: Both.

RK: Fine, they can be present there.

Madhu: Thank you RK.

RK: Anything for you biwi.

Madhu wrapped her arms around her husband and he wrapped his around her in turn.

It was only 5pm and they couldn't wait to get home. RK let go of his wife and went to look outside. He noticed that it wasn't dark anymore; the trees weren't swinging from side to side. It was calm outside. They could go home:

RK: Biwi! We slept through the storm.

Madhu: Finally, it's over. Let's leave, I'm so tired. I miss our bed and our room and our house.

RK: I like this room, great memories here.

Madhu: True, we can come visit some other day again, let's leave for now though!

RK: Alright.

RK ran to his wife and picked her up:

Madhu: What are you doing? It's not windy outside.

RK: I'm just making an exit in the same way I made an entrance. *smirks*

And with that, he carried his wife proudly outside the hotel. As if she were some first place prize. Then he opened their car door and he put her inside. He sat inside himself. It was time to go home. After a long few months, they were finally about to begin a new life together.

Precap:

Madhu and RK get home; Dipali is waiting to greet them. She notices the change in their behaviour. Rishbala go to talk to RK's mother. 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thaankss)) cute part)) please continue soon
...Seema... thumbnail
Wow wow wow nd dat sindoor part was awwwsome.thanx for pm.cant wait for next update.
havokhotline thumbnail

Wait, he took her outside when she was wearing  nothing but a tiny shirt? :P