meettu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great update
loved it
continue
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm super glad you all are enjoying this. I hope you continue to! If any of you notice it going downhill, or you don't like something, please let me know. I'll be sure to make it so everyone enjoys it! :D

Part 3

Madhu walked into RK's room and saw him taking off his shirt to change into nightclothes. She quickly turned around and closed her eyes. She felt a hand on her shoulder and it startled her so she turned around. She turned so quickly that she bumped into someone's chest. Bare chest. She looked at the muscles, the abs, the way this person's body looked so perfect. Then she slowly looked up to see that it was RK wearing no shirt. She immediately tried to back away but she didn't even realize that she was already in RK's tight grip. Her arms started to hurt; he held her arms too tight:

Madhu: RK, it hurts'ow, please let go.

(RK loosens his grip.)

RK: Biwi, I'm your husband, you should get used to seeing me like this. *smirks*

Madhu stared at him with wide eyes; she thought, "What is he saying? Since when does he acknowledge the fact that I'm his wife? He's doing this just to bother me, it's obvious.":

Madhu: Let me go. Now!

RK let her go and just laughed to himself as he went to go put on a shirt. Madhu watched him; she didn't realize that she was so mesmerized by the way his body looked:

RK: Biwi?

Madhu blinked, she looked at her husband's face from across the room and then looked away. She walked into the bathroom to take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes. It had been a long day for the two of them. She just couldn't wait to get into bed.

(40 minutes later.)

Madhu walked out of the bathroom with wet hair, RK lay on his bed with a magazine in his hands. He looked up at his wife, his "beautiful" wife, he thought. She turned to face the mirror while RK continued to admire her. She wore a suit with a bare back. He thought, "She looks so beautiful with her wet hair around her face, drops of water dripping down her bare back from her hair." He got up and walked towards her. When he got behind her, Madhu looked at him behind her through the mirror. He gently brushed her wet hair with his fingers and moved it in front of her so her bareback was completely visible. Madhu closed her eyes. He got close with his lips, and then he kissed her back. He began slowly moving along her back to her shoulder with his lips. Madhu felt goosebumps, she had never felt anything like that before, her heart started racing, as did RK's. He continued to kiss her, but then she turned around and hugged him. As tight as she could, he wrapped his arms around her as well...then RK's eyes opened. He looked across the room at his wife, blow-drying her hair; he realized that he had just dreamed that whole scene. He was shocked at his actions. He thought, "What am I doing? What was that?! RK control yourself!" He ran his hand through his hair. Madhu looked at him through the mirror and saw that he was staring at her:

Madhu: What is it?

RK: Can't I admire my biwi? *smirks*

Madhu gave him a glare and then he lay down as if nothing had happened. Madhu continued to blow dry her hair while she remained lost in thought about all the events that took place today. Then she herself went to lie down beside her husband, with a wall of pillows dividing the two.

She stared at him before lying down. His eyes were closed but she knew he was still awake. She closed her eyes as well and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

(A few hours later.)

RK opened his eyes because he was having trouble sleeping. It was 4am and he couldn't sleep still. He got up and stared at Madhu. She was sleeping comfortably. He quietly removed the pillow wall that Madhu had created to separate them. He then slipped closer to his wife. He put his head down so that their faces were super close. He admired her face from such a close distance for the first time. Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

(In the morning.)

When Madhu woke up, RK's and her nose were touching; they were so close. She quickly retreated and then fell off the bed. That sound woke up RK; he sat up and looked down at Madhu on the ground. He laughed:

Madhu: What are you laughing at? WHY WERE YOU SO CLOSE TO ME?

RK: I couldn't sleep. I can do what I want.

Madhu: Don't come near me.

RK: You didn't have a problem with it last night, why now?

Madhu: What?

RK remembered that it had only been his dream and that Madhu had no idea what he was talking about, so he quickly thought of an answer:

RK: When I got close to your face last night at the party, then I put my lips beside your ear. You didn't back away.

Madhu remembered last night's scene when RK whispered into her ear and threatened her not to tell anyone about his emotional side. She looked up at her husband in bed and didn't say a word, she got up and turned around to freshen up, RK yelled:

RK: Exactly biwi! I rest my case.

Madhu was so irritated. She thought to herself, "That man will never change." Then she walked off, out of their room.

To be continued!

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rk and his acts unpredictable... nice yaar...
meettu thumbnail
Loved it
rk irritating mb
hahaha nd she fall from the bed.
manisha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome..
continue soon
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rk is so unpredictable.Poor madhu...she fell off the bed...she couldnt handle hot hubby so close to her...LOL
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rk is so unpredictable
loving it
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing..thanks for the wonderful update..pls update soon!👏