Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Amazing update:-) hahaha Rk is too much;-) love Rk:-):-) jus loving it:-):-):-)
take_a_hint thumbnail
wow rishbala married 

loving it
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the name can be
tum dena saath mera
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is for all those people who have been asking me to include uncensored parts in my story. Enjoy! (For anyone who doesn't like uncensored parts, just skim to the part where it says "They continued to make love...").

Recap:

Rishbala got married and Dipali failed in her plans to stop the wedding.

Part 13 - Pehli Suhaag Raat?

It was time, time for the night RK had been waiting for, for days.

He casually walked into his room and towards his bed. There sat his gorgeous wife, on top of the decorated bed.

The bed was covered in flowers and had beads hanging around it from all sides.

Madhu sat in the middle, with her knees up and her dupatta hanging over her head, hiding her face.

He moved the hanging beads aside and slid onto the bed and sat in front of his wife. He lifted her dupatta and admired his wife's face. She continued to look down and her cheeks glowed a rosy red colour. He smiled. She was his, all his, finally. That stunning lady in front of him was his.

He completely removed the dupatta from his wife and he threw it onto the couch beside their bed. He lifted her head jewelry piece and carefully removed it, then her earrings, and her nosepiece. He continued to remove all her jewelry until it was just simple Madhu left in her wedding clothes. She finally slowly looked up at her husband, she saw him admiring her. She saw this look in his eyes which showed how eager he was for this night to start, their official nuptial night.

She felt lucky to have him as her husband, "That look'He's so sexy, dark, dangerous in a way. I love it" she thought. Every time he looked towards her now, she would feel boneless. Her heart would melt:

RK: Biwi...you're so beautiful. I love you. Let's get this night started shall we?

And with that, he began to undress her. First he removed her top, he slowly untied the back and then raised it above her head. Then he moved down and slid off her lengha bottom.

He stood up and took off his own clothes. They were both left in just their undergarments. He laid his wife down on the bed and then crawled on top of her.

She looked into his eyes. She noticed his face was more mature and impossibly handsome. His dark eyes that seemed to hold all the mysteries in the universe seemed soft for once. His nose flared slightly when he was mad, frustrated...or aroused.

She'd actually believed she'd known him, the inner man in him who remained an enigma to everyone. It was the first time that she realized she was always wrong about him, he was special, in every way possible. She had never really known anything about him.

RK began coming closer to his wife with his lips, her heart started racing at full speed, she closed her eyes and then felt the soft touch of his lips on hers. He softly kissed her, their tongues made contact a few times and his lips began to become a bit more aggressive with every touch their tongues made. He moved his lips down to her jaw; he began kissing every visible part of her. From her jaw, down to her neck, to her shoulders and down her arms. He moved to the bottom of her legs and kissed all the way up, up to her knees, thighs, and then he began removing her bottom undergarment. Then he moved up and unhooked her bra and raised it to reveal her "perfectly shaped breasts" as he thought. He kissed her stomach and moved up, his face fit in between her round breasts and he kissed her in between them. RK then removed his boxers:

RK: This might hurt a little biwi.

And with that, he was inside her. She gasped; her heart was on fire, as was his. She had her eyes closed. She felt pain, so much pain, she felt like crying, screaming out. But she enjoyed this pain. It was the first time she had ever enjoyed pain of any sort. She kept her eyes closed and felt a tear roll down her face, she had her arms up and around RK's back. He bent down and slowly kissed the tear away. The "beautiful pain" as she thought, continued. And then suddenly came to a stop. RK sighed and slowly fell down on top of his wife. She let out a deep breath.

She felt his body weight on top of him and she ran her hands up his perfectly sculpted back and through his hair:

Madhu: Sigh...I love you.

RK: I love you more.

The night had just begun for them. They continued to make love to each for the next few hours. Eventually they both fell asleep.

(The night passes by.)

Madhu, like usual, was the first one to wake up. She sighed and then opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was her husband's face. "What an amazing thing to see first thing in the morning" she thought. She smiled and kissed his forehead. "That was the best night of my life. Even better than the hotel night, obviously." She continued to think to herself and she sat up and made sure to keep the blanket up to her shoulders. Then she heard the door to their room open. She looked around the room and saw RK's and her clothes all over the room. She panicked but didn't know what to do; she couldn't get out of the covers now. Then she saw Dipali walk in. Madhu thought, "Of course, she doesn't even know what privacy means I bet." Dipali stood there with a tray with breakfast in her hands. She looked around the room:

Dipali: Sounded like you two had quite the night last night.

Madhu: Dipali bhabi, you probably should've knocked.

Dipali: Oh, sorry. My heart isn't like that. Mummyji actually told me to bring you some food.

Madhu: Thank you.

Dipali smiled and put the tray down, before leaving she made sure to look towards RK. She saw his bare back and bare legs, with the blanket only covering his behind. She looked at Madhu and noticed her bare shoulders. Dipali made a disgusted face and walked out the room.

"Ohmygod" thought Madhu. She got up and ran towards the door naked. She closed and locked the door quickly and then sighed. She walked back towards the bed and noticed RK was awake and sitting up. He looked her up and down and then smirked:

RK: Don't mind bhabi, you should know by now that she's like that.

Madhu looked herself up and down and then she ran to pick up her undergarments. She quickly put them on while RK continued to watch her:

RK: Are you hiding yourself from me? I've already seen every inch of your body.

Madhu: No, I'm making sure I'm dressed in case someone else comes to the door. We did just get married last night; ma will probably come to check up on us.

RK: Don't open the door?

Madhu: I'm going to open the door if it's ma, RK. You might want to get dressed as well.

RK: I'm fine.

Madhu: Suit yourself.

RK smirked and then calmly got out of bed naked. Madhu froze in spot; she was in the middle of putting on the top of her suit when she noticed RK standing there naked. Last night had been so dark that she hadn't got a proper view of his full body:

RK: Madhu?

Madhu: Huh? Sorry, you might want to put on some clothes. Or I might not be able to put on my own.

(RK laughs.)

RK: Fine.

He casually grabbed his boxers and pair of pants and slid them both on. Madhu managed to put on all her clothes. She wore a red suit with gold beads lining it and it's dupatta. She quickly picked up all their clothes off the ground and hung them in their closet. While she placed the clothes in their closet, RK walked behind her and kissed her back. Then he tied the two strings to the back of her suit. He remembered the night in the studio when he wouldn't even touch her back. "Oh how much has changed in so little time" he thought. Madhu smiled while she thought the same.

RK then went and sat on the couch and started sipping away at his chai while watching one of his movies on TV.

Madhu joined him:

RK: Biwi, you never fail to impress me.

(RK puts his arm around his wife.)

Madhu: You never fail to surprise me.

They locked eyes and then Madhu snuggled closer to her husband. It had been a good night and morning so far, but the day had just begun. They had no clue what was in store for them today.

To be continued!

Precap:

Madhu makes RK angry by asking him about his past again. 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
amazing Updateee loved it 
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow...Awesome so good...I loved it...So well written and you updated so quickly...You are the best πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yay! I just noticed, this is my first post with over 10 000 views and over 200 replies! Thanks everyone!! πŸ€—
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Had to read right away!  Nice update!

Thanks
...Seema... thumbnail
Fabulous.im nw addicted to ur quick back to back nd wonderful updates.thanx for pm.keep it up.