Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritusingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz let me know ur next update ... i will love to read next ... all the best ... plz accept the request ... :)
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved it...it vil b interesting how rk is gonna convice madhu...waiting 4 the update...
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww that ws an awsum update...loved it...too
good..jus wow i wud say...btw plz plz plz pm me weneva u update...its jus awsum...i so loved it...
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know it's not the best part I've written and it's short. I'm sorry. ðŸ˜’ But I've been busy. I take short breaks from studying and make VMs. I finally wrote this part. It's not too great but I hope you like it!

Recap:
RK makes Madhu angry by telling her he "appreciates" she married him. 

Part 15 - Gussa Maht Kar Meri Jaan

RK sat at the kitchen table alone and thought about what he had just said. He placed his face in his hands and thought "RK how could you be so stupid." Then suddenly his mother walked towards the table:
Radha: Rishu? Where's Madhu beta?

RK didn't say a word. He simply got up and walked away while his mother stared at him with worried eyes. She thought "Oh god, it's only day one of their marriage, I hope everything's okay."
RK went to his room and saw Madhu sitting on the bed with her knees up, her arms crossed over her knees, and her face down. He stared at her for a minute and then began to speak:
RK: Madh…

Madhu didn't let him finish again, she got up and walked past him but he grabbed her arm. He pulled her back in front of him and held her face in his hands. She looked him straight in the eyes:
RK: Biwi, I'm sorry. I didn..
(Madhu cuts him off.)
Madhu: You didn't what? You didn't mean it? If you didn't mean it then you wouldn't have said it in the first place.

Madhu grabbed his hands and removed them from her face and then she walked out of their room. RK watched her leave. He was so confused. He had said sorry, what else could he possibly do? "Don't people get forgiven when they say sorry?" thought RK. He hadn't thought it'd be so difficult to get his wife to forgive him on the first day of their official marriage. 

He sat on the edge and began thinking:
"Maybe if I buy her roses and chocolate…all girls love that don't they? No, never mind, that's not a good idea. I could take her out to dinner! She'd enjoy dinner! She didn't even eat breakfast. Wait, it's only morning, which means she'll be mad at me until dinner. She probably won't even go to dinner with me. I should give her a hug! Actually, if sorry didn't work then a simple hug won't either…what can I do?! OH I got it!"

RK got up and sprinted to his wife. She stood by his mother. Radha was in the middle of talking when RK cut her off:
RK: BIWI! Madhu, superwoman. I love you. I know, I know what I said earlier was very wrong. But you ju…
Madhu: RK, no excuses.
RK: Just listen, please.  
Madhu: Fine, speak, what is it?
RK: When you brought up my past, my mind became full of memories suddenly. When I spoke to you, I actually was speaking about my past. I don't think you did me a favour by marrying me. No. I know you married me because you love me, and I love you too Madhubala. In fact, when you walked into my life, I didn't even realize it, but you lightened up everything. You changed me, you changed my life. You made me happy. I haven't been happy in years, the fact that you managed to make me happy…Biwi, I love you. I love having you in my life. I love having you as my wife. I just love you and everything about you. You're the sunlight in my life, and without you, I'd be nothing. Absolutely nothing. You helped me when I was at my lowest point. I probably wouldn't even be aliv…

Madhu didn't let him finish; she ran up to him and hugged him tighter than she ever had before:
Madhu: Did you really mean all that? I love you too RK. Don't ever speak about dying. Never. 
RK: I meant it, with all my heart.

Madhu looked up to face her husband:
Madhu: You know, all you had to do was buy me roses and chocolate.

She smiled and RK's mouth opened slightly:
RK: Why didn't you tell me before!
(Madhu laughs.)
Madhu: I wanted to see what you'd do. And now I'm glad I didn't tell you it was that easy.
RK: That was the first thing I considered.
Madhu: Righttt.
RK: Really!
Madhu: Okay Mr. Rishabh Kundra, time to eat! I'm starving.
RK: You never really were mad at me were you?
Madhu: I was, for a second. But after that, nope! I can't be mad at you. Even when I try. I just wanted to see how you'd make me "forgive" you!
RK: Oh Mrs. Kundra, you're smart just like your superstar patidev.
Madhu: That I am!

Madhu winked at her husband and he laughed quietly. They went back to the table and sat down. What a morning they had. RK was not expecting that! But their day had just begun. Were more, serious fights in store for the new couple? 

To be continued!

Precap:
Trishna comes to give her "blessings" to the newly married couple. 

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very nice update!!

Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
They are so cute))) please continue soon)
...Seema... thumbnail
A simple but a v nice nd cute update.thanx for pm.continue soon.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ab yeh Trishna ki blessings kyun chahiye 😕? 

Nice update waiting for next part ðŸ˜›
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update yaar even i prefer wat i rk did rather than chocklate, roses or dinner from my bf to get bck me
pritusingh thumbnail
superb ... loved it ...:)