Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Recap:

A mysterious person sends pictures to RK of Madhu in someone else's arms. Madhu leaves RK.

Part 23 – Biwi Ko Kya Hua?

Just as RK was walking up the stairs he heard Bittuji:

Bittuji: CHIEF, CHIEF!

RK turned to face Bittuji and saw the concern and fear on his face:

RK: What happened Bittuji?

Bittuji: Bhabij…

RK: What happened to her?!

Bittuji: She fell outs…

RK didn't even let Bittuji finish. RK rushed past him and out the door. He went outside and saw all his drivers and maids crowding around something. He pushed through them and saw Madhu lying unconscious on the ground. He knelt down and placed her head in his lap, she shook her and called her name a few times. She didn't awake. RK looked up at all his drivers and maids:

RK: What are all you useless people just standing there for?! Someone call a doctor! GET ME WATER NOW!

They all rushed into RK's mansion to do as he had demanded. Bittuji came running with a glass of water. He handed RK the glass and RK splashed Madhu's face with a few drops. She began to open her eyes slowly. RK sighed in relief:

RK: Madhu, what happened? Are you okay?

Madhu: Mmm…what happened?

Madhu rubbed her eyes and noticed she was in RK's lap. She quickly sat up and banged her head against RK's. She apologized as they both rubbed their heads. RK stood up. Madhu tried to stand as well but was feeling dizzy. RK put out a hand to help her but she refused to take his help. He didn't like the way she refused his help and so he picked her up in his arms:

Madhu: RK! Put me down!

RK: Not until we figure out what's wrong with you.

Madhu: Why do you even care?

RK: I never stopped caring biwi.

Madhu just stared at RK as he stared back. She didn't know what to say. Obviously he hadn't stopped caring about her within minutes. He still cared, and he always would. She knew that. RK looked towards Bittuji:

RK: Bittuji, bring in your bhabi's luggage.

And with that, RK looked straight ahead and carried his biwi into their bedroom. He laid her on their bed and sat next to her. He held her hand for comfort as they waited for the doctor, they engaged in a conversation:

RK: How do you feel now?

Madhu: I'm okay. I'm sure it was nothing. I can go now.

RK: You're not going anywhere.

Madhu: I'm okay RK.

RK: Biwi…

RK looked down at her hand and gently rubbed it with his thumb:

RK: I'm sorry for the way I reacted. You know me. I say the first thing that comes to mind whenever my temper goes up.

Madhu: RK…don't…

RK: No, don't stop me. Those pictures. They seemed so real that I stopped trusting my own wife. My own WIFE. How could I be so stu…

Madhu raised her finger and put it on his lips:

Madhu: You're not. When I saw the pictures…I myself thought they were real and tried thinking back to a time that could have happened. But it never did. I would never, never ever, cheat on you like that RK. I love and have ever only loved one person. That person's you. I know that we've had our ups and downs. Mostly downs, but now's the time for ups. I know you don't believe that I love you after everything that you put me through. But RK…I DO love you. And only you. My love is true, I never acknowledged it, but we've been through so much together…we even married each other. You're my husband. I would never do anything to disgrace you. I'm glad you hav…

RK: Biwi.

Madhu: Huh?

RK: You talk a lot.

Madhu looked at her husband with a straight face. Then a smile started to grow on her face and she began laughing along with RK. They were in the middle of laughing when the doctor walked in:

Doctor: Madhubala?

RK and Madhu turned to look at the door. RK got off the bed and let the doctor take his place. He went onto the other side of the bed and held Madhu's other hand. The doctor began running some tests.

(Twenty minutes later.)

The doctor stood and smiled. RK and Madhu looked at the doctor with confusion:

RK: Doctor?

Doctor: There's nothing to worry about Mr. Kundra. You're going to be a father.

RK and Madhu turned their heads to look at each other in shock.

Precap:

The news of a child brings about mixed feelings.

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me 1st to comment and wow a happy newz...
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow pritt
So madhu is pregnant great
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!!
Wow they are going to be parents :P
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
becoming parents?? lets c how both react..
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow.. RishBala are gonna become Parents..?! Awesome.. Thanks for the update pritt.. :)
Pujark3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hye pritt thanks 4 pm me ... I jst luv ur story alot... Luv vivian so much
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heya that was awesome...loved it...thnks 4d pm..
🤣 Babak RK so soon. Nice update yaar. i thought u will never update. sp plz next time update soon. it is a req.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

🤣 Babak RK so soon. Nice update yaar. i thought u will never update. sp plz next time update soon. it is a req.

😆
Kay!