Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
woww this sounds like a long mystery or a difficult puzzle which manvi has been trapped into and virat gotta mess with his mom and her dad to protect her out of it ...this whole thing is really getting exciting ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the virman moments were really cute hope they dnt end up in problem and virat finds out the truth soon ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and very well written update next part soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
parthnitiholics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Lol mera singer n detectivw i juat love him
Update it soon n pm me
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she reach mumbai
and he also going mumbai
what was mystery update soon
sweets1126 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey! we are waiting! continue soon please!
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww!!!!loved it and i missedthe update
thank u for updating waiting to read more
continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow manvi is being trapped by her own father and virats mom...what running n their evil minds and loved virat that he is ready to take care of manvi without evn letting her know...hopefully virat will also nt get trapped like manvi and hopefully all is well๐Ÿ˜Š
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Every one!!

Will give every one a chance to hit me with whatever suits them but this post is to let you all know that I am shifting this story (and slowly all my works) on Wattpad. I am not continuing any of my work here on IF due to some personal problems but will want you all to continue giving me the support you have given all through the 10 chapters that I have posted of #ArrangedMarriage here. 

PS:- Its with immense pleasure that I'd like to share with all my friends that I along with 4 other students of India have been selected for a 3 month script writing course in Balaji telefilms. I would be going to Bombay and interacting with the Actors/Directors etc working in Balaji and given training in a very live environment. I join them in May ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
in a few days time, I am going to start deleting the updates from here as I am now posting it on Wattpad 
I request every one to please register there and enjoy my story. Would appreciate if feedback/ criticism is given :)