Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Superb updt...waiting fr the turning point...cont soon

Thank you! Will try n update today! 
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumana123

This story is getting interesting with every update now its no more a run off the mill ...Marriage Story ... It has a thick thick plot behind and I m sensing it ...yeekks that's excites me more cause it is going to be more fun to see them passionate for each other ...I m falling more and more for it ...Viraat's way of romancing is Adorable ...Viraat is a gem ..so is Maanvi ...Its impeccably clean story I m loving it ...and wondering what's her boss planning actually ...😉

Love
Your Behena

See I told you I am more lazy than you are! :p There was a hint in the previous chapter regarding her father and boss.. I wonder u got it ;) I can't thank you enough for this sweet comment behna.. It just made my day and now that I am kinda back with Updates, I really wish you'd be back too! 

AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BiLlY..

excited for the turning point...

nice update..
liked the caring virat who injured himself just to meet n help his wud be wife..

n his investigations abt choudhary grp of companies..i hope he finds sum very interesting information may be abt manvi's dad

looking forward to turning point 👍🏼

Thank you dear!! Keep reading to see if Viraat gets hold of any information regarding Maanvi's dad. 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaksharma

Superbly superb...
Awesome..
Liked it...

Thank you
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika26

Awesome i knew it virat willl save her n can't wait for macho virat in action update soon and looking forward for your new story

Thank you! I will try and update both the stories today! 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

wow dear awesome update
loved Virat who sneaks in her room again and love their convo
eagerly waiting 4 new turning point
possessive, passion and all sounds really amazing
waiting 4 next part soon
update soon ❤️

Thank you so much dear! Will try updating soon 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivRajput

Wow so now Virat on work.. And Manvi is wrkng in her dad's company only I thnk.. Mysterious.. Cant wait for turning point.. Posessiveness nd tragedy hm.. intrestng.. waiting.. Continue soon..!!

Yes Maanvi is working in her dad's company. She took over after he left.. But she still does not know about her Boss and his plans. I will update today for sure. :) 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaidashetty

Hey Jas, thanks for the lovely update. I infact read the entire FF today itself. Wanted to read it at leisure and I did so. I very well loved the concept of the story. Very simple and sweet. Jia & Ankur are too cute. I wonder how will they survive once Maanvi gets married and goes off to her hubby's house.

Really looking forward to the twist in the story. The suspense that awaiting in the next update. Hope Virat there are no major complications between VirMan. Would like to see both Virat & Maanvi yearning for each other. 

Cant wait for your next update. Thx Good job babes.

anaida

Anaida! This is one of those comments where I just can't stop smiling! Thank you so much! Coming on to Jia and Ankur.. I do have a few things in mind but Can't reveal them right away.. Keep reading for that!  Virman would be seen supporting each other even if they have complications in their relation.. Separation is not on cards as of now but some time later, I may bring that in too!
Thanks for this lovely comment, Hoppe you enjoy reading the next chapters too! :P 
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

oww this is so excited now,
who is the boss,what was the letter from sunaina,

so much to think😊owww and there was a suprose for manvi from virat...
hope nothing happens to her and we will see manvi fine...
great part

Will reveal everything in the following chapters :) Keep reading to know how Maanvi reacts to the surprise and other events happening in her life
Thank you! Will post the next chapter very soon :)