Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly what are you planning ..to do Behena ...The Last part totally left me clueless ...Her Boss is planning something ...and she is unaware of it ...to add to it she is skipping her own wedding rituals ...OMGGG ...and Viraat well what can I say about my Dude ...he is too good to be real...I m happy to know he is giving her the maximum space he  can..Totally a Romantic Story of it own Kind ...The Unknown guy has to be Maanvi's Dad ...Shorter Update but i loved it again

Love

Sumana

..BiLlY.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suspence!!!!

I like the way Viraat always understands Manvi's situations..n support her in every step she takes 👍🏼

Poor Manvi...she has to go for an important meeting but According to her boss she doesn't know for wat purpose she is goin..ummm
interesting.. 😛

Nice update 😊 Edited by maanvi15 - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update..! but the end seems a very bad turn in Maanvi's life...Waiting fr next.>!
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Inna suspense.. Poor Manvi.. So her dad is back.. And Virat Aww he is so understanding.. And cutie pies Jia nd Ankur.. loved it Jas.. ❤️ Fab update.. cant wait for new twist..!!!
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice story all update was nice
and who was that guy and what her past
and what surprise she will get update soon
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
seems like ur planning something big in their life
goooshhh manvi has to skip her own pre wedding ceremonies thts 
sad but virat is such a lovely guy he is giving everything manvi is asking him for the guy is likely to be manvi's dad hope her boss's plan wont ruin their wedding thanks for the pm update soon
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww what they are planing to do, i hope she doesnt goes to the meeting,
hope virat does something...dont have a good feeling about this meeting...

thanks for pm
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am sure there is no such guy like this virat in real man he is sooo good and perfectly perfect to be true...😊
firstly manvi overreacting on seeing her dad after soo long or call it ages and she reacted in such way leaving virat shocked and clueless about the whole scene yet he handled the whole situation and gave her time to reveal the whole truth infront of him ...nextly he understanding manvi's careers importance understanding her situation and being with her thats wowww 😃
am sure such weird reaction from manvi's boss is coz manvi's dad is using his powers to keep manvi away from her own marriage sumthing is going on in his head i just hope virat finds tht out thts why he took her boss number from her...
manvi is in a mess of situations first her dad now the boss she doesnt want to hurt virat bt also dnt wanna lose her job and she did the best thing is to tell virat abt the whole thing...
the engagement was beautiful firstly they lost in eachother then ankhon hi ankhon mein baaten i like tht song also 😃
short but awesome update ...😃
hoping the next one to be longer oneand thanx alott for the pm 😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
it was bit short but i liked it too
engagement was good
Everything will sort out soon
Waiting 4 next part
Update soon ❤️
IISHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I HV JST READ ALL 8 CP IN 1 GO AND NOT TO MENTION IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND WELL POTRAYED.
MANVI'S CHARACTER IS WELL POTRAYED. A NICE BOLD, STRONG, LUVING, CARING CHARACTER. I LUV HER.
ALSO LUVED VIRAT'S CHARACTER. HE IS SO UNDERSTANDING, HE UNDERSTOOD MANVI'S DILEMMA AND SITUATION. HE HANDLED IT WELL.
D CHOICES OF SONG WERE GR8 AS WELL N D 1 U WROTE WAS ALSO VRY NICE IT CARIED WT. N MEANING.
1STI THOT IT WAS A SIMPLE STRAIGHT LUV STRY BUT I C U HV DIFRENT PLANS. I GUESS THAT MAN IS MANVI'S FATHER, ACTUALLY DAT'S WAT MY INSTINCTS R SAYING AND DAT HE IS PLANNING SOMTHING VRY WRONG  AND DANGEROUS FOR MANVI.
I FEEL U HV LOT'S OF SURPRISES IN UR STORE. 
C'MON UPDATE SOON. DIEING TO KNOW ABT HIM.
Edited by IISHITA - 10 years ago