Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

it was short but nice update piya seems different would love to know the reason behind her behaviour towards abhay.

Edited by ashu1909 - 11 years ago
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update shreya. 👍🏼
Poor Abhay, he should have told Piya that she came 1st because of him. I feel so sad for him. But hey Piya's change of character is awesome, never thought she would be that rude with Abhay. 😆
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg nice part... thnx 4 dis though it is short but nice...

wonder y pia behaving in such arrogant way and pretent to be neird... may be she has her own reason... plz update soon...
and ya req... plz keep ur text font size -1 less plz... as it take lot effort to read... i want to tell dis to u earlier also but nw i dont want to miss single letter of dis ff Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice...why pia soo different behaviour wish 2 know wht happen with pia?plzz continuee asap😊
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was amazing...u knw there was a part in the ch wich felt so similar to...to...HITLER hope u knw wat...bt honestly very wel written😳
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow. the title is appropriate.thank u for making abhay so sweet and pia so khadoos. now lets see what happens between. can't wait for next update.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update.Its very different and unique
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

--Edited--
      wonderful start shreya!! 👏 the title is apt !! you knw wat? the first tym wen I saw this title of ur's the name just kept popping up whether I ws in class..studying, or working ...this name never left me! 😆 and many tyms I ws surprisd n wonderd where have I heard this name n then I rememberd 'oh..this 1 is d name of shreya's new ff.!..n this went on for lyk 3days!! 😛 just thot of telling u this coz the name is soo unique here dat It kept cuming bck n my mind again n again!!! so bravo for d title specially!!! 👏
now coming to the update- hm..so pia apparently seems quite,bit arrogant n selfish!! but I guess there is mre to d story...sumthng that has changd her...nt her ranks coz if it had been just ranks r being d topper then she wud have changd long bck and nt frm class ten!! so I think I shud better wait for d story to unfold!! abhay n the other hand seems nyc n nt that complicated..though I guess we myt see mre shades of his character n future!! bt ya I myt b wrng too ! a/w the update mytb short bt was brilliant! I liked the tensed air surrounding pia n a bit of mystry regarding her behaviour!! bt mre than dat it reminded me of my school days!!! 😳 loved the way u portrayd this whole thing!! 👍🏼overall just beautiful !!!⭐️ nw am mre eager for the next chapter...plz update asap!! p.s. thanks for d pm dear. 😊
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
VkjThomsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NICE UPDATE DEAR 
LOVED IT
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update⭐️ 👏 
gud abhay n snobbish pia - seems different n interesting, 😉 
but i think der is more story behind pia's behavior of being snob. 😃