Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh Shreya, wat have u done? 😲 n u say u arent happy with this one? πŸ˜› Its the best update of this SS 😳 Detailed comments later.

--Edited--

Shreya this is ur bestest best update πŸ‘ U mad girl 😑 Stop stealing my lines πŸ˜† They are patented πŸ˜› Even when Pia was away from Abhay she couldn help thinking abt him πŸ˜‰ It hurts her to realise that she is in love with a guy who is good to her just bcoz he is good to everybody πŸ˜• True love could be a conundrum at times  She loves him n she wants him to want her the same way she wants him  I am glad she could finally see through his facade of cheery perfectness 😭 Gosh I so didn want Anisha to die  Now both Abhiya will blame themselves eternally for her death though there was lil they could have done. If anyone could have helped Anisha then it was Anisha herself  U can take a horse to the river but u cannot force it to drink water 😭 Pia's guilt is understandable bcoz she had gone through a rough patch herself n she could see traces of her former self in Anisha but neither does life nor death wait for anybody n thats the bitter truth of our existence  Now we all got to know what had destroyed Abhay from within  One moment he had a perfect father n a perfect mother making for a perfect happy family and then one bitter truth turns everything upside down  When he was trying to get over the trauma of his mother's death he finds out the girl he loved was cheating on him with his own best friend  This part actually reminded me of ZNMD. I hope someday he comes to terms with it n confront him rather than run away. He cannot live in the past forever  He is a psychiatrist n he shd realise that Gaurav too would have not had a mature sane mind back then as most of our actions in those years of our lives are impulse driven  I am not justifying what Gaurav did but still getting over it will help Abhay move on in life. He clearly has feelings for Pia but he cannot acknowledge them as he is still living in his past. He may be the one to solve others problems but he needs to understand that if anyone needs him now, thats his own self 😭 I just loved the way u wrote the moment when they first kissed. Donno y but I find it hard to believe tat u could be just 17 😲 Ur defo an old soul trapped in the body of a teen πŸ˜› I somehow feel Abhay very well remembers what happened between them the previous night but he is denial 😑 n is evading Pia 😭 Pia is leaving n I dont blame her. That last para was written so beautifully πŸ‘ Hats off to u πŸ‘ I can never ever imagine writing something so beautiful n I mean it

FANTASTIC UPDATE πŸ‘ This clearly deserves a standing ovation πŸ‘

Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

it was certainly the best and most emotional update of this SS and also crucial. I knew Anisha will die after hearing Pia is leaving and had that feeling  and i really disliked reading it. see the kind of person Abhay and PIa is they will always blame themselves for Anisha's death so you shouldn't have done it. but i understand it was for a reason. Abhay and Pia was somehow very same. lonely and running away from their feelings and that makes them very compatible because they can understand each other very well. the kissing part was steamy and very impressive. im sure Abhay remembers everything though he was drunk and he is in denial because as always he is insecure and scared too. of commitment, heartbreak, relationship and betrayal. because he faced it too much for same reason Pia cant express to Abhay that she loves him. he is just shoving her away. it was very emotional. specially for written by a teenage πŸ˜†
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
grt updt...felt bad for piya...
...Seema... thumbnail
fabulously fabulous and an emotionally charged update.so nw abhays past is revealed.poor anisha.and da end was a heart wrenching one.waiting for next update.thanx for pm.
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...what r saying??? I agree with with manasa...it is one of the best updates of this ss...really loved it...felt bad for Abhiya...poor Anisha!!!
Shreya...plz believe me...this update is just perfect...thanks for the PM...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh dammmn . :\ ABHAY . πŸ˜‘ BTW THE MAKE OUT PART WAS HOT β˜ΊοΈ
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Shreya.Anisha committed suicide...so sad.Abhay had some bad experiences...poor guy.I'm guessing that Abhay remembers everything but is pretending to have forgotten
ilove99 thumbnail
kameeni!such a big tadka!
loved it πŸ˜‰
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Was Abhay really clueless abt last night or was Jst pretending to avoid any embarrassing moment or specifically a heart break
Poor him. His mother died, his gf ditched him wid his best buddy & thm anisha
& poor Pia wht will she do now
Plz cont ..
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm