Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tut tut shreya,I think I must gag you for calling your updates so-boring onesπŸ˜†Till now,this update was emotionally the best and obvio a supercharged one😳feel sorry for anisha.Total replica of teen Piya.Abhay,Abhay,Abhay..poor him..he lost almost everyone in his life and now pia..argh!hez gonna be mad and to the top of it anisha's demise.Banda depression me chala gaya.As for Pia,she can understand Aby's loneliness and stay for a while na.I bet if Abhay would have once asked to stay,she would have!Both are at faults for breaking each other's hearts.Now I'm so excited to see the aftermath of AbhIya's seperation.Lets see what destiny has in store. Good job shreya!πŸ˜ƒ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
comments updated page 89
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Chapter Shreya..!!! πŸ€—

Like I told you earlier.. You really made my eyes well up..

Poor Piya.. I can understand how bored she was in the party.. Not to intimidate you at all.. but I get bored in parties too.. Not much of a party person at all.. I know Piya's reason to be bored was Abhay's absence.. Lol..
She loves Abhay..!! Acchha hua she realized.. πŸ˜†

Haaye Abhay.. Piya ke gham mei Devdaas bann gaya.. wow.. Oh no wait.. it was Anisha..!!! 😲 Poor soul.. 😭 Didn't her being with Abhay and Piya make her strong enough to live..? Even she could've become the next TBR from an Ice Queen.. like Piya did.. Poor Her.. 😭

Abhay indeed had a hard past.. getting normal after being back stabbed by a best friend is very much harder than one can imagine.. πŸ€” You actually lose your trust from everyone..

Awwh that mini-confession part was cute.. 😳
I agree with Abhay.. Piya shouldn't have worn that handkerchief.. And later.. ☺️ ☺️

Okay back to being normal.. πŸ˜† Will you please make both Abhay and Piya stop thinking that they're bad and they were the ones because of whom Anisha took the drastic step..? 😡

I thought about it too.. Would Abhay regret it in the morning..? But yaha toh Abhay makes it look as if he doesn't remember anything.. I think he does remember.. πŸ˜†

And the handshake.. I really did not get the clue or the connection until you pointed it out to me that day.. 😳

"An hour later, as Piya stared out aimlessly through the thick glass of the train window, she felt that thing which had been falling finally hit the ground and shatter into many little pieces.
Finally, she recognized what it was. It was her heart.
"

This.. ^^ I absolutely loved these lines.. πŸ‘ 😳

Oh no no.. It did not at all irritate me.. It was awesome re.. too good..!!! ⭐️ Made me cry.. 😭

Waiting for the next chapter..
Btw listen.. I know you write MD as a time pass or whatever but not during the boards.. okay..? boards ke baad update karna.. Will be waiting.. πŸ˜ƒ

All the very best for your exams.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a fabulous update. Poor anisha..why did she die n made abhay feeling hopeless. n poor pia, though she understood that she loved abhay but moving away from him her heart is broken... ahh... it's so touchy...  u did a wonderful job...
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written shreya felt sad for anvisha never thought she will do this girl was actually very attached to pia. N what u made abhay to kiss pia in his drunken state n he doesnot remember any thing, so now pia going back well i'll be waiting 4 the next part
temptations thumbnail
Nice ff...I m attached to it...cont soon
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shreyu-47 LIKES...jara zoom zoom.
--------u R.O.C.K.

FAB UPDATE...i jst can't find words to write...tu likhti hi itna Mst hai k...samne wala chup.

Loved each word n feelings written...How can u write so wonderful...bdi writer bnegi bachhi...abhi bhi hai...!
aww abhay...----that was emotional...
sachhi-abhay ko Kuch Bhi Yad nhi hai??????is it...really?
kuch to hai...!
 n most I.M.P.-
is really Pia going kya...???
-------------------
Three hours later, Piya had packed and she was going to leave. She only wanted to see Kabir first.
She called up Abhay to tell him.

'Don't you have anything to do, Piya?' snapped Abhay. Piya's voice held steady as she replied, 'I was going to say I'm leaving.'

'Sure, just drop the keys at Kabir's place,' he said curtly as he cut the call.

An hour later, as Piya stared out aimlessly through the thick glass of the train window, she felt that thing which had been falling finally hit the ground and shatter into many little pieces.
Finally, she recognized what it was. It was her heart.

@Black...sach main...did he say that???n that to WITHOUT any feelingzs>>??

@blue...Heart-Break.

loved update n waiting-eagrly for next chappy-write it soon na.

Edited by sukugeny - 11 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya, sorry for the delayed comment
After reading the update, I became silent for sometime and it was some more time before I realised I was crying.
It was not just like reading an update.  It was even more than actually watching the episode.  It was a feeling as if I was dragged into it, actually feeling the way the characters felt.  The way you wrote, it really touched my heart. Anisha's death totally shook me up.

You are a fantastic writer Shreya. 
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
CLAP CLAP CLAP

EVERY UPDATE IS LIKE A SURPRISE SO ENTERTAINING FF
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shreya please update.