Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update. Feel so bad 4 pia...she is already blaming herself 4 anisha's death & abhay was simply 2 rude to pia in d morning. Abhay had indeed suffered a lot & i really hated his father. Abhiya moments were awsum...they kissed & he didn't even remembered that...dat was indeed to painful 4 pia bt at the same time i do feel dat abhay was pretending. He is too lonely & he really didn't wanted pia to leave bt doesn't wanna confess. Hope they both would realise their true feelings & overcome their past & fears & be together. Fabulous chapter shreya. U really have written it very well .
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I M SPEECHLESS!! no adjective seems appropriate right now 2 describe this update!
So many things happened!
I loved just loved How Piya said,"wat hav u made of this ice queen Abhay?".Ice queen melted when she got d warmth dat she always expected frm her traitor frens deep down d heart bt never gave it words!Just coz a person doesnt express emotions,doesnt mean he doesnt hav feelings n sentiments!This was her confession 2 herself.
OMG Anisha dead😲.I was shocked😲 n wat has Abhay made of himself? So this was d reason 4 his totally changed personality!! So many losses n heart breaks.
At least in drunk state he admitted dat he can feel her attracted 2wards himself n Kiss! It was dreamy.
Testing d hypothesis😆.I love scientific jokes😉.
Bt was Abhay pretending 2 4get all this d next day n again acting indifferent just coz he is too uncomfy abt his own confession or nt too sure abt Piya's ans?
It was heartbreaking 2 see Piya in such state!
Update asap.

Sorry abt last time hun.Actually my net was troubling n when i commented 1st time connection got lost.I checked my comment wasnt posted.So i re commented bt later on found out last one was also posted though it wasnt shown earlier.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update Shreya👏
I completely agree with MandyThe best update!
Doesn't Abhay remember what happened the previous night or is he just pretending to not remember?

Priya46 thumbnail
beautifully written so sad though about anisha
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hate u and i m not talking to u.😡
why did u kill anisha😭
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG,what an awesome update!!!👏
so the cat is out of the bag.Abhay confessed his feelings for pia in a drunken state.but he couldn't remember it in morning.😔
i felt very bad for pia in this update.such an emotional turmol she had to face!especially at last when she was going back... it was so emotional.but Abhay probably is hesitating to express his feelings  for Pia because of his past experience!
Sharon and Gaurav were so disgusting!😡 How could they do it with Abhay?
And poor Anisha!😭 i felt so bad for her.i predicted something bad for her in previous update.but coudn't realize so bad!poor girl!!!
so the update was really fabulous...waiting for next update.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! what the hell u do? I dont knw for whom shud i cry, abhay or piya. Awesome update. Loved it
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the chappy shreya.it was amazing.
o.m.g anisha dead.abhiya in pain.kiss was heavenly.
hope pia doesnt leave
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update
poor abhiya yar
anisha suicide shit yar
abhay being drunken state forget everything or he may be pretended
ohhh finally piya left
now what will happened?
cont soon

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail