Teenage love-ch 21 on pg 59.critics must

tanya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Main Characters

Eijaz Khan(kunal)- an 18 yr old cool dude.He is class 12th.He is the smartest boy of the school and girls go drooling over him.

Sanjeeda(nimmo)-18 yr old plain and sweet girl .Hates kunal as she feels he is oversmart

Rajeev Khandelwal-Dr.Sankalp Khanna (a mediator)

Iqbal Khan-Sameer (baddie)

Side characters

Naina (namrata's best frnd)
Vikrant (kunal's best frnd)

Chapter 1

Nimmo is rushing towards class 12th as it is the first day of new session and she is late.Suddenly she hits kunal and both fall down.She says sorry and then realizes that it is kunal.Kunal gets up and says"better u wear specs sweety".Nimmo gets angry and goes away.They both enter there class and find that there is only one seat vacant and both have to sit together.Nimmo feels awkward.As she goes and sits with him everyone starts hooting as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend.The maths teacher comes and starts teaching.Nimmo is unable to understand as kunal is continously talking wid boys.The class ends and furiated nimmo rushes out of class.

she meets kunu outside and has a great fight with him and swears to not sit with him again.

Precap:nimmo is the new headgirl of the school and who could be the headboy??????????

its my first time
plz write ur comments so that i continue or not.Waiting 4 ur reply

Edited by tanya - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice one, keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
desirocks thumbnail
wow that was an intresting story line. i loved it keep it up. make sure ur ff goes to sticky topic πŸ‘
smartrockstar thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
do continue na pls
soaps_01 thumbnail
πŸ‘ its an interesting story line!

Plz continue soon!
tanya thumbnail

Hi frnds thanks 4 ur replies

Chapter 2

Nimmo goes home and tells her mom neeta everything that happened in the school and then her anger cools down to a bit. Then she decides to not to think abt that stupid fellow(kunal) and recites her speech as she is standing in the elections for headgirl.The next day goes pretty well as she becomes an instant success among the studentsπŸ˜›. In the assembly she is announced as the head girl  and she is very excited to know the headboyπŸ˜‰.But she is stunned to hear kunal's name being announced as the head boy.Wat a furious face she makes😑 but she gives a fake smile and shakes hand with him .Kunal says slowly"hi sweety ab to hamara poore saal ka saath hai😳" Nimmo is very angry as she has to conduct meetings and discussions wid that boy whom she hates a lot.

She goes to naina and is telling her abt her disliking 4 kunal but then she realizes that naina isn't listening to her.She looks where naina is staring and sees vikrant standing at a distance and he too is staring at naina.Nimmo guesses that her best frnd is in love .she just comes near naina and shouts "vikrant" loudly in naina's ears.Naina shouts out of terror.Her expressions seem as she just go a heart attack.She chases nimmo everywhere but is not able to catch her. Nimmo enters a classroom so that naina doesn't catches her.Naina sees this and comes to the room and locks it from outside.Nimmo shouts at naina but she goes away.She turns back and finds kunal looking amusingly at herπŸ˜†.

Precap: nimmo is moving backwards.Kunal is coming near her.Nimmo hits a wall and kunal is very close to her

Wat will kunal do.How will nimmo react????????????

Keep reading and sending me ur comments

Thanks😊

-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ that was great..the suspense is killin me...plz continue soon πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow s story with a difference ,amazing, plzz continue loved it honey ,its a cute love story,
this hate this n a Year thing being common with the original version

amazing πŸ‘
amazing πŸ‘
amazing πŸ‘
amazing πŸ‘

Luv,

Shagun 😊 Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago
tanya thumbnail
thanks to all and dear shagun i feel that u r a much great writer than me.Ur updates are awesome and thanks 4 the support u all ppl r showing me

but i cannot post whole story at once as already today i have posted 2 chapters but i promise that i will post it tomorrow.U know as curious u r to read next part i too am equally curious to post next part.Someone advised me to make it a sticky post .can u tell me how to do it

Bye i am goin as i am in class 10th and not at all serious abt board examinationsMy mom gotta kill me
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanya

thanks to all and dear shagun i feel that u r a much great writer than me.Ur updates are awesome and thanks 4 the support u all ppl r showing me

but i cannot post whole story at once as already today i have posted 2 chapters but i promise that i will post it tomorrow.U know as curious u r to read next part i too am equally curious to post next part.Someone advised me to make it a sticky post .can u tell me how to do it

Bye i am goin as i am in class 10th and not at all serious abt board examinationsMy mom gotta kill me

THNKS honey, take ur time we can wait,akhir sabar ka phal meetha hota hai, n all the best honey for the exams 10std is cruticial in life, n i m certain u would do well

Luv,

Shagun