Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masala thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
dude, u r amazing... cant wait for the next part. plz post sooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 story
plz continue soon
desirocks thumbnail
i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗 i love it. keep it up ❤️ 🤗
Sour Skittles thumbnail
awesum job!!!!!!!cont sooon
himani
tanya thumbnail
sry guys actually my schools opened today and i was completing my holiday homework

Chapter 5

Vik signals naina to come along him.They both sneak out secretly while kunu and nimmo are still busy in their fight.They go into the movie theater and are watching movie.
After a while kunu and nimmo stop fighting and enter the movie theater.The movie was a romantic one and both kunu and nimmo sitting next to each other were feeling a tickling sensation in their bodies.when there were some smooching scenes then by chance kunu's hand touched nimmo's hand and they both got a sort of pleasant feeling but he moved his hand immediately away from her.
In the middle of the movie vik and naina moved out frm the theater and kunu and nimmo didn't notice it.They both walked to an isolated place

Vik-naina I wanted to tell u something.(she knew that it was the moment she had waited for ages)
Naina-wat vik????
Vik-actually I I (stammering) forgot what I had to say

As he is just about to go naina holds his hand.
Naina-I think I know what you wanted to say
Naina-I love u vikrant!!!!!
She blushes
Vik- I love you too naina
They both hug
Vik comes near her and they kiss

In the meanwhile kunu and nimmo realize that vik and naina are missing.They go around searching for them.Suddenly they find both of them kissing and hide behind a tree so as not to make a noise.They both r shocked to see this and are feeling awkward.Suddenly kunu breaks the silence"nimmo do u think they r in love"Nimmo says"of course they r cant u see them kissing.Kunal says(in a much serious manner with more mature and deeper voice and gazing into her starry eyes)"Actually I believe that first a person must be very sure about his love to move further in a relationship" Nimmo was just lost in a separate world of his eyes where she had the most pleasant time Suddenly a sound brought back them into the real world.Kunu saw naina and vik coming.They didn't wanted that naina and vik shud see that nimmo and kunu saw everything.Nimmo moved further behind the tree to hide.there was very little space left and kunu had to hide.So he quickly adjusted himself in front of her.The space was so less that they both were so near to each other .Nimmo didn't have any support to hold so she quickly hugged kunal.Kunu was feeling much more deeper and.. passionate feelings for her. He held her from the waist and a chill went running down nimmo's body.Every second seemed like an hour.
The breeze was cool.Nimmo's hairs were falling on kunu's face.Something in him told him to hug her more tightly and he did so.The sweet smell of her perfume was driving him crazy.They both were lost in each others arms

Nimmo too was enjoying every bit.She loved the warmth of his hands.His touch was melting her like an icecream.But somehow she came back to senses and moved.Kunu too realised what they were doing.As he was trying to move away.A stone struck him and he fell down.As he was still holding nimmo even she fell down on him and it seemed as the world was going topsy-turvy.

Precap-naina-nimmo how wud u feel if u suddenly fall on kunal????????
Naina asked it purposely.Nimmo was startled.

Wat will happen next??????has naina seen everything?????wat will nimmo do??????

Plz keep sending ur replies dear

Thanks

mumpy thumbnail
It is awesome!!!Continue soon!!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tht was another brilliant part

Loved it plzz continue soon

👏

Luv,

Shagun 😊
ndjha thumbnail
its awessomme loved it pls......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................continue sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooon
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳
please cont soon!!!
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳
please cont soon!!!