Cloudy Notions Gallery

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends 🤗

It just feel's like yesterday that i started writing and it feels great to know that i have written enough to have a Gallery now 😳
Thanks to the friend's who suggested the same.
A brief intro on how this all started.
My Acerbic friends have always been encouraging.
One who inspired me to write, the one without whose support i would never have posted my first work,the one who introduced me to D3 and there by to SwaRon, IF and writing, the one whose encouraging comment i always wait for, the one who with her cheekiness and cuteness supports me and gives her honest opinion and the one who is the youngest yet the most sensible among us. 
She stumps me over by the way she gives a honest, critical analysis of my work.
Love you all ❤️

Thanks to all my readers. Love you guys and love your encouraging comments. 

So I present you  🥳"Cloudy Notions Gallery"  🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new gallery Suds...very happy to see you settled as a writer now and very proud of the kind of feedback you have recieved for what you have written so far...I am sure the road ahead is gonna be long and adventurous and we look forward to a wonderful journey with ur writings - how about graduating to FFs for a start 😉

Cloudy Notions - interesting name 😊  
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Le SUDHAAA 😳 🤗

I am SO glad you finally opened you gallery. 🤗
About time someone listed all those lovely OS and FF's in one place ... the silsila of me or Nidhi yelling at you for not telling us about one of them would continue 😆. I am an arse when it comes to commenting on OS and all but I REALLY am glad you decided to do this gallery thing .. cuz eik baar gallery BANA lo, toh baad mein usko BHARNE ka bhi man karta hai .. which means you will keep penning down these beautiful OSs and hum sab uske mazzayyy lenge 😆

SO PROUD OF YOU and the GALLERY !!! 😳 🤗

P.S : LOVE the name !! 'Cloudy Notions' .. 👍🏼
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all congrats Sudha on opening your gallery. I remember it was your birthday that you posted your first work and now here we are with a complete gallery containing your one shots and short stories. Each one have been awesome and unique in their own aspect. And I have enjoyed reading each one. Waiting for more of your works. And as Rafi said Gallery khul gayi hai to bharne ka man bhi karega, so I'm sure there won't be any shortage of supply of your works for us fans.

P.S - Nice name for your gallery.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SUDHA 🤗

congrats for opening up a gallery .
its a collection of brilliant os/ss's in here.
we surely have more to come..
i really love the name you have choosen for ur gallery .
i am so proud of you sudha.
keep giving us more.👍🏼
love u .
-Tanuka
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sudha first of all a big congratulations for the gallary...

and now i am really happy to know that you have a place where all of your works will be available...you are an amazingly skillfull writer...and all your works are jusr superb. i have always liked your work..you have mentioned that there is one encouraging force behind you...so i really congratulate that person to find out amazing skills of you and show it to the world...that person has surely done wonders by encouraging you to write...i really dont know whom you were exectly talking about but whoever is the person is surely very sharp in knowing talented people.

one more thing i noticed while going through the comments is it was your birthday when you posted your first ever work...and let me tell you it was the best birthday gift you gave to yourself and best return gift you have given to us..i may not be in your pm list from the beginning but i have followed your work from the very first work of yours and i have always enjoyed reading your works...infact i wanna say you are one my favouraite writters on this india-forums platform..and i really look forward to read your works...so i am really happy that now we have a exclusive place where we can find sudha and her works...

i have had an opportunity to talk to you and know you for past few days..and i want to say you are really good person and a very beautiful and understanding friend...you are one of finest and most light natured people i have met...you really are a amazingly talented person..

always pray for you that you succeed in all the things you attempt to do...keep providing us your thoughts and keep in touch always...

Best Wishes and Regards

Pratik (Maddy)
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello SUDHA!!!!! i was waiting for your os but never thought about getting this additional, greatest gift from you.so, firstly a tight hug to you dear!!!!and congratulations !!!!
really your works reveal, how sweet and adorable personality you are gal. i would again say, this forum is blessed to have you!!!! you are just a god gifted talent, i really wish to meet you someday in my life. and i would like to thank that person who has brought you here, to shower your love to all your readers..

.i really love you from the core of my heart and really pray to god to get you all success in life.and your parents must be very lucky to have you...love you and love your works always...

Tania;) Edited by tanzz15 - 11 years ago
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooohhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow it's amazing idea of YOUR OWN gallery!!!!!whoever suggested n you superb idea!!👏

awww loved the way you described your journey till here!!😳
hmm so i got a glimpse of myself somewhere in the post!!n if am not there n i misunderstood then as suvreen says "meri chopsie ho gayi!" 😭
but anyways am really happy that you have you OWN gallery filled with such beautiful n you write your heart out there!! ⭐️

go sudha i know the list has endless OS SS to be added!!!!
am always right next to u to support u to appreciate u just say it n am there!!😳
love u sudha!
🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new gallery Suds
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏