FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Actor Raqesh Vashisth miss working with wife Riddhi

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Sep 16, 2012, 05.43PM IST
Riddhi Dogra|Raqesh Vashisth|Maryaada: Lekin Kab Tak|Aamna Shariff
Actor Raqesh Vashisth miss working with wife Riddhi
Raqesh Vashisth
Actor Raqesh Vashisth who is currently paired opposite Aamna Shariff in the show Honge Juda Na Hum, miss sharing screen with his wife Riddhi Dogra.

Actor Raqesh Vashisth who is currently paired opposite Aamna Shariff in the show Honge Juda Na Hum, miss sharing screen with his wife Riddhi Dogra. "Though it was our deliberate decision to not work together for a while, I miss Riddhi on the sets. We had an amazing chemistry and had a wonderful time on the sets while we were dating. We wanted to break that monotony and that is the reason we decided to take a break after the show Maryaada: Lekin Kab Tak," says Raqesh.

So after marriage, how comfortable are you romancing the other female star on television. "We had few romantic scenes in the current show and I was not sure, how Riddhi would react. But she could understand me as she is also an actor. As long as she trust me, I have no qualms about doing any intimate scene on TV," adds he.

With TV becoming bold day by day, actor feels that television is something which you watch with your entire family. "I think Maryada, took boldness on TV to another level. As actors we cater to the audience, and it would be outrageous on our part to show something which is not suited for the family, as you watch it with your entire family," says he. Hope we see him and Riddhi again on television soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously miss Riddhi in HJNH 😒😔
aditypriya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️😳thare bin ak pal bhi na raha jave re mahry chory......👏...