~*~*WHEN CUPID STRIKES~*~*part pg13 10/1

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

INTRO

Cupid…..the symbol of love. The protector and cref lovers. That's who cupid is he roams around with his arrows of love and they say if u get hit with one of these arrows you will fall in love with the first PERSON u see..itz happened many times and cupid has struck many arrows. some famous ones are Helen of troy, Romeo, etc…well why am I telling u this when u probably know this and hope every minute that one of these love arrows strikes you if it already hasn't rite? But have you ever wondered if cupid feels the same way? He brings people together everyday. He is the god of love…but does he need love and affection too? Does he feel like he needs to get hit by one of his love arrows

starring

as nimmo patel

as kunal saigal

as manoj saigal

as shilpa khanna

hey everyone

well i just got his idea and really wanted to write it so heres a another fan-fic for all you pplzzzz😊

if you havent checked out my two other fanf-fics here are the links....

THE MISSION-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2148 27&KW=THE+MISSION

THE KING OF THIEVES- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=234444&K W=THE+KING+OF+THEIVES

characters and first part will be updated soon.....

plzz comment.......

himani😃

Edited by Sour Skittles - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Promo

" Look Tina if u don't give him a chance to talk you'll never know the truth. Now come on get up and give him a chance!"  

" ok ok fine ill give him chance"

kunal watched as Tina and nick made up and hugged..

kunal saigal was cupid. Well he wasn't magical but he could talk to anyone and convince them about anything to do with love. He was just a natural. No one could resist after one of his talks. But ironically he had never fallen in love yet.

soaps_01 thumbnail
Hey it sounds very intresting himani!

Plz start soon!
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: soaps_01

Hey it sounds very intresting himani!

Plz start soon!

thx..ill post the first part tomm😳

Sour Skittles thumbnail

thankuu desirocks😳

Sour Skittles thumbnail

thx mabel😳

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Promo

" I can't believe you did this to me! I trusted you so much and this what you give me in return!!"

" Look I am really sorry…what you saw was not true. I swear it was just a big misunderstanding!"

" I don't want to talk to you karan! Just go from here.. its over!!"

nimmo ran from there crying.. This was her 3rd breakup in 6 months. Nimmo Patel was going to graduate out of  UCLA this year and she hadn't  ever been in a relation for too long. She always fell for the guy and thought that he would propose to her but something always got in-between them. She was just really tired and just felt like there had to be someone out there who would love her forever and ever. There was only one person who could help her in her situation. Cupid! But did such a person exist?

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Part 1

" aww honey its okay…karan wasn't that hot anyways..youll get someone better"

" No Tami itz not that itz just that 3 breakups in  6months!! This is just killing me"

after 3 heartbreaks nimmo was just out of it.she was kind of gal who had guyz running around her like a pack of bees around honey. She was the kind of gal who didn't cry when she broke up with her bf. Well she hardly cried about anything. If life had taught her one thing it was crying might make you feel better but it wont change your situation or who you are.

" o god nimmo here cumes jacob…..gotta go !!!"

" oh god…jacob!!"

" Namrata Patel…"

" itz Nimmo !!!!Nimmo!!got it!"

" yes NIMMO! Anyway why are you late again!!"

nimmo groaned…she swore everyday that this would be her last day late and everyday shed screw up

" im sooo sorry..actually I was about to come here when….."

" I don't want to hear any of your excuses if you're late one more day…I will fire you! UNDERSTAND…"

the truth was Jacob gave this warning everyday but never fired her. She was the host of the prime time show..Fanaa….it was basically a love show. You could send love message to anyone around the world and nimmo would read it out loud…it was one  of the hottest shows on MTV and made way too much money for it to be stopped…

Jacob Thompson- manager of the MTV branch in New York. Had a wife and two kids. But due to his work seldom gave time to family. His wife did many things he didn't know and he did many things she didn't know.

mabel thumbnail
exciting...n different 😉   👏
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry for the delay reply,its really different n intersting u got me hooked honey plzz continue

PS:3cheers for all the talented writers out here who write those magnificant fan fic 👏

Luv,

Shagun