'Both Kareena and I are foodies'-Karisma Kapoor

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

'Both Kareena and I are foodies'

September 8, 2012      0 Comments

While Karisma Kapoor seems like the types who would pamper her children and give in to their demands for junk food, she is just like any other mother who is concerned about her kids' diet.

CS caught up with the 'khandaani foodie' to find out how strict is she about her children's as well as her own food habits:

Motherly concerns
As a mother of two, I can perfectly relate to what mothers go through every morning when they struggle to send their kids off to school with a tasty yet nourishing breakfast. I try and include a mix of various breakfast options for my kids to make it a well-balanced breakfast; after all, it starts your day on a healthy note.

Foodie tales
I grew up on normal simple homemade food, a mix of continental and Indian. I specially love roast chicken and spaghetti. I have a big sweet tooth as well. I love eating chocolates, cupcakes as well as most of the Indian desserts. I eat every kind of sweet.
Who's fitter?
I do not deny myself of any kind of food for being fit. I eat everything but in moderation; I have around 6-7 small meals in a day. Both Kareena and I are foodies. Being a part of the Kapoor khandaan, we are traditionally crazy about food (smiles). But I would say, Kareena is stricter about her diet as compared to me.

By Web Editor

Tags: CS, Kapoor, love, morning, mother, school

Readers Comments (0)

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah yeah..if u  both consider air as food then u both girls r foodies😆

Originally posted by: fire_gun

yeah yeah..if u  both consider air as food then u both girls r foodies😆

😆
Kareena's face up there??🤢
So pichka hua.

She looked good in bodyguard.Should maintain that.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
What kinda face is that? ðŸ˜²
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kareena REALLY needs to stop it with the pout, it makes her face look weird. Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
'But I would say, Kareena is stricter about her diet as compared to me'

LOL Is that why Kareena has looked plump for half of her life? I guess Kareena belongs to the type who puts on weight easily but finds it difficult to loose it, Karishma on the other hand, i'm assuming is blessed with high metabolism. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

'But I would say, Kareena is stricter about her diet as compared to me'

LOL Is that why Kareena has looked plump for half of her life? I guess Kareena belongs to the type who puts on weight easily but finds it difficult to loose it, Karishma on the other hand, i'm assuming is blessed with high metabolism. 

I do not think that is the case..I think kareena has to be more strict with her diet because she pigs out more or maybe because she finds it hard as during her teenage years she was fat Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love my chicken too Karishma! Mmm Roast Chicken and wow! She loves chocolate too! :D I've got a sweet tooth too!