Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Well IPKKND was always promoted as this intense passionate love-hate love story between two star-crossed lovers whose life would never be easy! They would meet, get seperated, would have circumstances testing them and situations always being very tough for them so it was never an easy happy-go-lucky love story :) Thats wht i mean by the essence of the show!
But obviusly if it happens, i will be devastated and very very sad.

well...whatever the essence was meant to be...I remember the 1st or 2nd episode where Kushi goes to the shop and takes out gasoline...it seemed like she will lit fire to herself as her sister's marriage got broken because of her and everyone said mean things to her...but she started making Jalebis...IPK was NEVER meant to be sad...it always had a tinge of happiness, comedy and positivity...it is NOT kasauti zindagi Ki...at least that is why I started watching it...if the CVs had this sad, depressing story in their mind i wish they had been more clear and melodramatic from the beginning...
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
THERE IS NO WAY THAT IT WILL BE SAD - WOULD DEFEAT THE WHOLE OBJECT - PPL PLEASE BE POSITIVE
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No way...
khushi dying is unimaginable...
I mean yep she is a fictional character...but she is so close to our hearts...
she is so sweet,selfless & superfunny,crazy...
I can't watch even cliff scene when she doesn't respond to asr...
just reading this makes me sad yaar...
afterall ultimately good defeats evil...
so khushi will defeat shyam...
BTW,this is just FF /PREDICTION...right?
this is not a spoiler or anything...
if this is a spoiler i better stop watching everything arshi now...
becuase i adore khushi so much...it would break my heart to watch all arshi scenes right now...
then in the end there is no khushi,no happy ending in my sanakadevi's love story...😭
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

not at all...it will not justify the show essence at all...and guess what am going to stop watching the show from today...because I wanted to watch a show for entertainment and happiness...not to make me sad and upset...I really really hope this does not happen...if you have read Harry Potter...the novel had a prediction that kept on repeating in it - one cannot live while the other one survives...but still Harry did not die...it was a happy ending...and yet it was iconic...CVs please do NOT do this... 

I've read Harry Potter too and I totally get what you're saying.. but you just can't compare HP and the show. The show currently has too many loopholes that might go overlooked if the ending doesn't end tragically. Obviously no one WANTS khushi or arnav to die. But I'd rather get a fitting sad and end to the story and cry than get a sloppy happy one and go yayyy it all worked out. Or vice versa I guess. The point is I don't want the show to end happily just because we all love the couple. All the secrets must come out in the open and be dealt with. And ok, that doesn't necessarily have to involve anyone dying.

Who knows what we'll get right? Maybe the CVs really do have something up their sleeves that will make all of us happy ðŸ˜‰
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well any star crossed  love story has a tragic ending. The hero or the heroine has to die. I think in this story it will be khushi. 

Good post. I mean it's sad post but good one.
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM- With due respect to u and everybody out here, I went through the whole post and somehow felt it has gone a bit over board...

We know creatives r actually sort of copycats...They keep an eye on our forum...So somehow this topic may actually end up giving them alarming misconception...

1st of all the show isn't near it's end, so somehow ending discussion has a different meaning altogether, it may make them feel as if audience r actually longing for it's end...

2ndly, it's not a 3 hours movie where a tragic ending hardly makes an impact on viewers and they eventually move on right after stepping out of the Multiplex..Where on the other hand a show runs for 2-3 years and million of audience get emotionally attached to it to such an extent that now a days small screen stars tend to get big exposure like visiting overseas and all...So if actually the creatives bump onto the topic, they would surely take it otherwise thinking viewers r actually all up for a sad ending and I fear would actually end up giving it a sad ending even if they haven't ever thought of it that way...

The show has gained enormous fans all over the universe, so if it gets a sad ending, I can't comment on minority... But Majority will be highly devastated...We haven't given this show our precious time to get a sad ending in return at the end of tunnel...We watch it for entertainment, not for having a dosage of our monotonous life..So if it turns out to be a sad one based upon the prolonged discussion over here and few other similar topics, I bet it won't at all be pleasant for the loyal viewers scattered all over the world..

I personally am in no mood to watch the show any longer after having generated a persisting fear from this topic..!!
Edited by monalisa1234 - 11 years ago
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Nooo don't want that to happen in th show also they never could peacefully enjoy their love for each other n end would also b like this noo please cvs we want our perfect Jodie to have the best ever ending so that w can have lingering joys of its beautiful memories stored in our lives forever
umaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😭ohhh nooo...plz dnt make such depressing posts.. ðŸ˜­ Edited by umaya - 11 years ago
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdice1001

I've read Harry Potter too and I totally get what you're saying.. but you just can't compare HP and the show. The show currently has too many loopholes that might go overlooked if the ending doesn't end tragically. Obviously no one WANTS khushi or arnav to die. But I'd rather get a fitting sad and end to the story and cry than get a sloppy happy one and go yayyy it all worked out. Or vice versa I guess. The point is I don't want the show to end happily just because we all love the couple. All the secrets must come out in the open and be dealt with. And ok, that doesn't necessarily have to involve anyone dying.

Who knows what we'll get right? Maybe the CVs really do have something up their sleeves that will make all of us happy😉

i agree :) their journey was never a smooth one and there are many roadblocks if u come to think of it! So yes all those loose ends have to be tied and in the process this sad ending might come true and this is also possible tht we get a happy ending. Bt possibility of sad ending cannot be ruled out :)
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
I have a feeling that they may die together, I dunno :)