Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cutepuppy

me too have a feeling like that😭may be it will be our poor khushi who will suicide just as arnav's mom did

She wont commit suicide.. she will tragically die ðŸ˜­
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serious

I would like this as well..

or at least Arnav and Kushi, watching stars along with their children and saying to them (kid(s)), there are our grand parents in the sky in the form of stars giving their blessings to all of us.

Absolutely!!! There should be a positive message in a story... Khushi is always optimistic.. She has also faced the dread of losing her parents.. I want a happy ending... 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Maybe thats why we havent seen him break down for khushi just yet.. because it will come when she is gone!
I know... ðŸ˜­

I don't mind seeing Arnav break down if Kushi is admitted in hospital in critical state but some how manages to survive, this track could bring Arnav to Mandir and for the first time offering prayers for recovery of Kushi.

I read an article very long back, it said when Shyaam tries to shoot Arnav, Kushi comes in between & saves Arnav but gets shot herself. May be this could be used .. but for sure I can't digest a sad ending 😭

eyesonme thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

I don't mind seeing Arnav break down if Kushi is admitted in hospital in critical state but some how manages to survive, this track could bring Arnav to Mandir and for the first time offering prayers for recovery of Kushi.

I read an article very long back, it said when Shyaam tries to shoot Arnav, Kushi comes in between & saves Arnav but gets shot herself. May be this could be used .. but for sure I can't digest a sad ending 😭

That article was talking about the kidnapping track.. but even in the current track shyam may want to get rid of Arnav and try to shoot him.. but khushi will save him and get shot herself ðŸ˜­
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

That article was talking about the kidnapping track.. but even in the current track shyam may want to get rid of Arnav and try to shoot him.. but khushi will save him and get shot herself ðŸ˜­

Ok you guys are amazing even if it will happen why are you spoiling the mood right now.Yes it is a possibility one of them dies at the end but I never have this feeling but I do have this in my brain Khushi will be and should be away from him so he will realize her importance and breakdown the way he does for his sister.I am sure it will happen and then those words of Khushi will come true You will realize the existence of God but I will be not there.She did not say I won't be anymore.So chill out
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... beautiful but tragic... And I want a happy ending... So A BIG NOOO... I want to be together always...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i hope we get Happy ending
noreen thumbnail
plz cv and IF people get this thought of khushi becoming a star out of your mind 

she cannot become one nooo!!!!!!!!
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what made u think this ,but this is never gonna happen in the show. if they always concentrated on Stars n sky , then how is it related to Kushi? Now they r always focussing on Anji , does that mean she ll die too?
   They ll show a happy ending, so don't worry!
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not a sad ending please, I have a weak heart. Plus this is a couple I'm very attached too. If the show ends on a sad note with Khushi/Arnav dying - I probably would be depressed for a very long time.  
Even watching the old episodes would then be very difficult without crying.
I want to have happy memories of this show even after it ends.