Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why it may other way too... Anjali may try to reunite these starcrossed lovers cause they r separated.in doing that she may be killed by Shyam ...but succeded in reuniting them and become a martiyer for her unconditional love for  her brother then "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" title also have some justification ...gave up her life  for her brother's happiness...then we viewers will be happy...and Anjali character will also gain sympathy...

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

As a hard-core fan of Arhi i will be devastated if any one of them dies in the end but i know this will totally justify the show title, its main point and essence!! :)

And am up for this, also because i like intense love-stories!

not at all...it will not justify the show essence at all...and guess what am going to stop watching the show from today...because I wanted to watch a show for entertainment and happiness...not to make me sad and upset...I really really hope this does not happen...if you have read Harry Potter...the novel had a prediction that kept on repeating in it - one cannot live while the other one survives...but still Harry did not die...it was a happy ending...and yet it was iconic...CVs please do NOT do this... 
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope we get a happy ending.But I don't want it to end😭 I know its not possible.But atleast there should be a scene where Khushi gets hurt/injured and Arnav will realize her importance...
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nope i want happy ending :P
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

not at all...it will not justify the show essence at all...and guess what am going to stop watching the show from today...because I wanted to watch a show for entertainment and happiness...not to make me sad and upset...I really really hope this does not happen...if you have read Harry Potter...the novel had a prediction that kept on repeating in it - one cannot live while the other one survives...but still Harry did not die...it was a happy ending...and yet it was iconic...CVs please do NOT do this... 

Well IPKKND was always promoted as this intense passionate love-hate love story between two star-crossed lovers whose life would never be easy! They would meet, get seperated, would have circumstances testing them and situations always being very tough for them so it was never an easy happy-go-lucky love story :) Thats wht i mean by the essence of the show!
But obviusly if it happens, i will be devastated and very very sad.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well if they BOTH die, it will be like Romeo and Juliet, Heer - Raanja etc!

THEN I guess all the Raizada's will REGRET their behaviour and they will feel bad that Arnav is not there to earn them millions anymore!

Snake and Poojali can take over RM and AR! I guess THAT is what they want to do!

I will be HELL PISSED if they kill the two of them at the end! That just freaking SUCKS! Just like what they are doing to the story right now!
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just a thought broke my heart into trillion pieces!!!
No one will die in the end...I cant even think about this...😭
they will get a happy ending,they deserve to get a happy ending..
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Why are some of you thinking negative? The ending will definitely be a happy one - think positive!!!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I hope not but if it does I won't the how to end there rather than becoming a ekta kapoor serial!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Don't know what made u think this ,but this is never gonna happen in the show. if they always concentrated on Stars n sky , then how is it related to Kushi? Now they r always focussing on Anji , does that mean she ll die too?

They ll show a happy ending, so don't worry!

Thnx for the positive thinking