Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I haven't watched this show attentively at all especially after the entry of Dadi I mean I used to watch the episodes but I tuned out so much. I mean everything got SO repetitive the lines were getting so boring! 
Then I just stopped watching the show for the last two weeks and my friends just told me the summary of it and Im like no way am I gonna spend 3-4 hours catching up that all seems really boring!
 However I watched todays episode and I was like WTH did they do to the show, and I was kinda mad at anjali. After reading this post I realize yes Khushis character is just there for  "yes, no, pat on the back" type characters I mean shes just there in the background not really doing anything... 

Gone are the days of feisty smart mouthed Khushi... and now she goes and pulls this stunt...I think she deserves the yelling she gets from Arnav.

Although heres what I think is gonna happen if Shyam continues to lust after Khushi, shes the one thats gonna be blamed since SHES the one who brought him back. The whole thing is gonna backfire on her!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totqally agree with you..
and this post is just awesome love it
lazyleaves thumbnail
Khushi si shown quite stupid lately. After all she is a Raizada now.

Lalit Mohan's return has made me positive. Let us see what happens now :)
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt Khushi's swami track was the most hilarious.

Yet Khushi was bashed to no end during that track.

Now if she is completely besotted with her man, and with Dadi around doesn't have the opportunities to be funny and mischievous, we cannot say that the character has been destroyed.

I think Khushi is at a different point in her life.

When people are in love (or lust) - take it from me - they don't think about much else.

So her character has not become insipid - its just a different track in her story.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very well thought out post! I agree with ur points. This marriage track HATE or otherwise had a lot of potential but the CVs just frittered it away ðŸ˜•

And yeah character assassination is 1 of the worst prob in this show. They ve turned even ASR into a love sick puppy. I dont want him 2 b mean, rude 2 KKG or manhandle her but at the same time i cant c him grinning like an idiot 24/7 which is what he has been doing off late