Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
sooo agree
i don't know what are cvs doing.they ruin the show for me,
honestly speaking i didn't watch today's nor yesterday's episodes.
i don't want to see anjali shyam dadi's face😡
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for your post about Khushi and I must agree with you completely but it breaks my heart.  Khushi has always been my favorite character, she exemplifies the purest heart and the courage to stand against all odds no matter the cost.  But I have not seen that Khushi in a long while.  They have butchered our Khushi until for the first time I did not like her or her chosen path.

It is a sad day for IPKKND.  Between Anjali, Shyam, Dadi and writers each have destroyed our show and the bleeding is now running into Khushi and Arnav. 

Thank you dear for your honest post and unfortunately I must agree.  Have a lovely weekend,
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u completely..i want my khushi back.
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sulu_123

Totally agree with u vasanti. The creatives are ruining the show. Espceially since they are showing khushi make the same mistake again. It is the same khushi who finally decided to expose shyam when it was arnav whom shyam harned and tried to kill. It is the same kushi who repeatedly gave chances to shyam thinking he will change. And the same khushi who has seen what drama shyam is capable of.

Yet cvs showing that khushi thinks shyam has changed is absloutely unacceptable. Show anything to get shyam in, but pl dont make khushi persudae Arnav. This was request of most fans to cvs 

But cvs are on their own trip.

Hell bent on ruining the show.

The more they keep showing those fake love scenes between anjali & shyam, the more viewers will go off air. It is impossible to tolerate all those lovey dovey scenes between the snake and the dumbo.

If the cvs drag this, the show will certainly be ruined.
The show tasted such stupendous success in the first year, beacuse we had superb story line and superb performances.
the spunk of khushi and the dashing asr won all hearts.

Even now the marriage track was a perfect opportunity to gain back trps if handled right.
They could have let us have the festivities and then brought in the drama.
As it is all this drama has not increased the trps.

WELL SAID - I missed the refernce to Shyam - I remember on the many occassions when she said to him " Main tumse nafrat karti hoon" - & she knows that he went to all those lengths to get the property off of ASR & then tried to cheat on his wife with her & then tried to kill her hubby. HOW MUCH WILL EVERYONE DO FOR DI - that is the reason that the next track apparently is the fact that hse brings him back to meet Di. How do the CVs justify that - for goodness sakes!!! Arnav is so right therefore to stick to his guns. After all that pressure he is adamant that he will not allow Shyam back into the house. At least he has not sucumber to his Di's childish rants of hunger & medicine refusal. So question is what will be his reaction when he forbade everyone not to allow him back into the house & he discovers that it was Khushi that opened the gate & let the snake slide back in - hisss!!!!!
VasantiLad thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

sooo agree

i don't know what are cvs doing.they ruin the show for me,
honestly speaking i didn't watch today's nor yesterday's episodes.
i don't want to see anjali shyam dadi's face😡

Aah Deepa - you have to watch the show - just to see Arnav & how he handled Dadi yesterday - it was really good & the other scene was the vase breaking - watch taht as well
VasantiLad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Thank you for your post about Khushi and I must agree with you completely but it breaks my heart.  Khushi has always been my favorite character, she exemplifies the purest heart and the courage to stand against all odds no matter the cost.  But I have not seen that Khushi in a long while.  They have butchered our Khushi until for the first time I did not like her or her chosen path.

It is a sad day for IPKKND.  Between Anjali, Shyam, Dadi and writers each have destroyed our show and the bleeding is now running into Khushi and Arnav. 

Thank you dear for your honest post and unfortunately I must agree.  Have a lovely weekend,

This whole week has been Khushi assasination - whilst Arnav had the meatier chunk in terms of dialogue she was left out cold BUT what was the need - what she was made to say could have been bettered & given a completely different perception.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 

SP is following it's same old rule. 

SP ki reet sada chali aayee...
Female lead ko kabhi akal naa aayee...

Khushi can be as thoughtful of other people's happiness as Mother Teresa. But what makes her think that Shyam will make Anjali happy? Has he showed any sign of being a good husband? This is the guy who was willing to dump her pregnant ass for Khushi. Suddenly he has changed to an ideal husband? 

Wise men say, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If a man kidnapped my husband and tried to murder him, I will never let him come within 10 km of my house, let alone bring him home. Is being thoughtful of other people's happiness means being insensitive to your own husband's happiness and safety? She knows Shyam is dangerous and she has warned NK about it before. I may love my sister-in-law more then anything. But is her unreasonable demand more important than my family's well being?

If tomorrow my daughter wants a cobra as a pet, will I go get it for her knowing how poisonous and dangerous its bite is?

If Arnav brought Shyam back, disregarding Khushi's safety, we'd have been bashing him left and right for just thinking about his Di only. How is Khushi's statement is any different?

Regarding the rest of the script, it has so many holes that it's starting to resemble swiss cheese...
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree..true . The current track is wasting the potential of all the actors...and over doing the ones we don't want to see..no one is sympathising with the loss that anjali has faced because instead of mourning her baby..she just wants her husband back...and is behaving like a spoilt over pampered brat...I say if she wants her husband back ask her to go to him...with dadi! All these years she has been living in shantivan as they were worried with Shyam travelling so much and her bad leg how she would manage alone...but now that dadi is there she can go with them.

It's no wonder Deepali left the show...totally respect her decision...wonder who will follow...the babu ji who could play such a vital role..he has been in that wheel chair for too too long now! Mama ji who saw Shyam making duplicate keys...Lakshmi ji who always helped khushi...the diamond necklace that Shyam planted in her bag! 

Aakaash who really needs to prove he can speak! And not just follow instructions...mami ji who during the kidnapping I had started liking now needs to get a grip on reality...

I can go on and on...so many pending issues that need closure ...the property papers under the crib...
The life threats on anjali and now the death of the baby...life threats on Babu ji
The contract marriage and the reason for it...come clean before it gets too late..

Everyone should get to know that khushi has never wronged anyone and needs an apology !

Now this new issue abt Garima and Arnav's father was it really required!.? No no no!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am so sick and tired of the show right now. We've been complaining constantly, but sigh nobody is listening.

I agree with most of your points. The CVs is never consistent  with Khushi's character.And now they are showing her as a dumb again. The CVs is on the way to another MU. Honestly the show has turned to Anjali-Shyam love story than Arshi's love story.
You said so right that Arnav is so remorseful for his Di's suffering where he was not redeemed enough for the suffering he caused to Khushi. If khushi is the most important and beloved person of Arnav then after giving her so much grief and pain why his remorse is not enough! I hate CVs negligence towards Khushi, Where the CVs always give more importance to Anjali's character. now I'm really confused who is the lead Daljeet or Sanaya.

I hate to see the whole Raizada are pampering Anjali like a small immature baby, where khushi has been treated like a maid. what an insult of a lead of a show.

Right now I'm deeply hurt and disgusted with current track of the show. Sigh what a terrible disaster of a fantastic show.

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear, thanx for the PM... I understand, how tough its to let go characters we love. Bt, i hav long back given up on everyone other than Arnav. So, now it doesnt matter to me, what any other character says or does...