Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
actually in yesterday's episode i finally lost it! CV's have destroyed the show esp khushi!
she was naiive but never dumb but now??!!!
i missed studying for an exam to watch the show and i ted!became utterly frustrad😑

please please i want the old ipkknd back and not this saas bahu type rona dhona !

c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
completely agree .. cv has missed so many good chances to fill in the gap with more powerful act and dialogue .. i used to defend the show and brush things off but lately i have no interest whatsoever .. it's like everything being shown irk me .. it just doesn't feel like the same anymore.  And i know, i already mentioned once in one of my reply that give them time, they'll surprise us but now -- i was left in despair -- no nothing as the show continue to destroy its characters.  What a pity .. i don't expect much from the cv/production house but i do expect to see a good script for the people i grew to love in here. 

BTW - LOVE YOUR POST!
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TIME TESTED TRUE LOVE for VIEWERS,fans ,forum members OF IPKKND ,BY ipkknd TEAM , lets see what they give for us with twist , i want my old arshi back during PAYASH wedding, CVS ,PH plz bring back lalit mohan,ved raj back , 
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hope u dont mind, but it ismy POV
Khushi is growing as a character; there are times that in a crisis of the magnitude that Raizada family is facing, the d-i-l just stands steadfast beside her husband who seems to be fighting a lone battle. in the hospital also, just her touch enticed arnav to open up the greatest secret of his life. it was his time to mourn to express his grief and she provided the kind ear, never saying anything just letting her husband take out his grief. the hug at the end of this convo speaks it all.
even in the RH, she is doing all she can to give her husband the comfort that the most important person in his life is with the person who is his LIFE. remember it is not her battle to fight.
the only trait of hers i disgaree with is her readiness to forgive Shyam and bring him back.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you in some situations I felt that Arshi could have used some more scenes so that it would be cute but I dont know why the CV's are not bothered 
shagun-rocks thumbnail
you know thees days i am so utterly pissed with very thing that's been happening on the show that i feel no matter how much we opine/ rant/ discuss, nothings gonna change...the CVs it seems have stop paying heeds to the audience's emotions.. but yes, if there's one thing that i do want, that is the old khushi...but hell, who's listening anyway??...
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree ...they have missed many beautiful moments that they could give us...

please when the kidnapping track ended and khushi had all the proofs..cvs should have shown the real face of shyam and then the miscarriage...that would have been a strong track rather than this dragging track...
i mean why they are wasting their actors and reputation like this...

meraji thumbnail
totally agree vth u.wat dey hav dn 2 khushi's character.made hr anothr Gopi bahu.wers our fun and cute khushi who has solutions 2 al d pblms.d cvs is protraying hr as d old serialwala bahu type nw.comeon, she knw shyam.y wud she evr support him?she ws intellignt enough in d kidnappng track.dn't show hr dump nw.
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
  I want old IPKKND bckkk...😭😭..i miss dose days..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’...
athirakurup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ super view yar ya sanaya like actress needs more explosure.ya the kushi which we know is diff from now what she .a girl who is ready to sale saree from her house hold cant  stay like a statue in this condition.lets hope the cv will change.