peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
When will you update...tomorrow??? *sulks*
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: archmink

i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...

i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...

**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm

Thanks arch for your interest...
after reading what you have said I will say that you will have to wait and watch for what I have in mind...I have a feeling you won't be disappointed πŸ˜Š
PS: Though Arnav likes to taunt her with "You got yourself a rich guy" comment... He doesn't really mean it ...  
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepli

When will you update...tomorrow??? *sulks*

Don't think so Shal dear... my whole weekend was completely gone with personal work... then there is a holiday on 2nd... whole family at home... it will probably be thursday this time πŸ˜•
thechaigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

I just replied to Shal about this... 4lions took 7 months to show their SR... my Arhi just got married yaar... logic ka kya karoon? tel lene bhej doon?πŸ˜† 
tumne suna nahi Khushiji ne Arnavji se kya kaha ...No touching ...no touching... only seeing ...only seeing...  πŸ˜†

Arre khushiji toh kabse keh rahi  thi "no entry" lekin Arnavji ne entry mara na πŸ˜†

waise bhi khushiji ko dekh ke arnavji apne aap ko bhi bhool jaate hai..woh hi toh maja hai...
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't think so Shal dear... my whole weekend was completely gone with personal work... then there is a holiday on 2nd... whole family at home... it will probably be thursday this timeπŸ˜•

Thursday is too far..ufff..still, understand your predicament...update as soon as you can...will be stalking, afterall I am one of your most devoted stalkers πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello. :)

I discovered this FF a couple of days back. Just finished reading all of it and have to say it's a fabulous effort. Firstly, loved the setting. Rajasthan is such a perfect place to complement Arnav's prickly yet big-hearted personality, and your descriptions are beautiful. I love your Khushi. Though you have toned down the sanak part that we get on the show, some of it still surfaces here, like when she is dancing and making jalebies (hehe, Khushi wouldn't be Khushi without jalebies now, would she?). Also, the basic heart vs brain debate that goes on all the time between the two. You can actually see the two gradually coming to terms with each other.

I have always thought Anjali makes a fantastic cupid and I love her here. Shyam is well, Shyam, though this one is actually quite nasty compared to the spoof on the show.  I loved Mami and Arnav's conversations, all of them. Plus it did lead to Arnav marrying Khushi, so an extra like for that. All in all, a good assortment of side characters.

I understand that the story will be getting even more interesting now, post-marriage. Waiting to see how it goes. 😊
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Arre khushiji toh kabse keh rahi  thi "no entry" lekin Arnavji ne entry mara na πŸ˜†

waise bhi khushiji ko dekh ke arnavji apne aap ko bhi bhool jaate hai..woh hi toh maja hai...

Right! Arnavji ki ego ka kya hoga? uske ke liye thoda delay to banta hai ...khushiji ki "misunderstanding" ko door karne ke liye ... so blah blah blah πŸ˜ƒ
charlotte74 thumbnail
Shal & B I have one suggestion for you guys 
If you haven't already read it yet... Simran has an new OS for Suhaag raat you might want to read β˜ΊοΈ
But I think they are not going to do that in the show... she seems to have changed into her fav pink night suit... that night suit is kinda notorious though... remember the GH scenes with Khushi's tae kwon do poses? 
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shal & B I have one suggestion for you guys 

If you haven't already read it yet... Simran has an new OS for Suhaag raat you might want to read β˜ΊοΈ
But I think they are not going to do that in the show... she seems to have changed into her fav pink night suit... that night suit is kinda notorious though... remember the GH scenes with Khushi's tae kwon do poses? 

can i get a link?
stalker alertπŸ˜›
thechaigirl thumbnail

Right! Arnavji ki ego ka kya hoga? uske ke liye thoda delay to banta hai ...khushiji ki "misunderstanding" ko door karne ke liye ... so blah blah blah πŸ˜ƒ

arre mujhe toh maja aata hai arnav ji ko control lose karte hue dekhne mein ...jaise he lost it on the way to kataraisar ...mein usme bhi khush β˜ΊοΈ

Hey tried finding the OS ...nahi mil raha ..link hai kya?
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago