Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
La la la ;)

Shall be back to edit soon :D

---

As much as I found that action unraveling her hair loose from the braid, ooze out raw sensuality,I wonder how Khushi puts up with the masochistic egoistic jerk. But hell, she's in love, so everything else gets overshadowed. And the way you have described the festival, the stalls, its mesmerizing, I could actually imagine every single scene in my mind. And then that pani-puri scene, you woman, are going to make me faint out of delirious happiness, right before my exams.Then the scene that followed where he talks about Lavanya, there was such a natural, beautiful flow of emotions between Arnav and Khushi. The love-making was sensual, exquisite. Now the next chapter has me worried about how Arnav will react, when not drowning in throes of passion with Khushi. Continue soon :)
Edited by mistyrains - 11 years ago
someoneipk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fast to do the comment...I have got really no words to appreciate this magical update...eagerly waiting for their reactions after this blissful night...I think the story will become more complicated from now...
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update!

Arnav opened up to her even though Khushi didn't tell him to! 

Now I'm worried about Arnav's reaction after their love making

Update soon please
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Now I get why he is so intent on protecting Akash.
Wonderful chapter!
MizJ139 thumbnail
Beautiful update. But am scared thinking of Arnav's reaction once he gets to know that Khushi came out with him for the day with a totally different purpose in her mind. I hope he doesn't turn all mean on her again :(
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mistyrains

La la la ;)

Shall be back to edit soon :D

---

As much as I found that action unraveling her hair loose from the braid, ooze out raw sensuality,I wonder how Khushi puts up with the masochistic egoistic jerk. But hell, she's in love, so everything else gets overshadowed. And the way you have described the festival, the stalls, its mesmerizing, I could actually imagine every single scene in my mind. And then that pani-puri scene, you woman, are going to make me faint out of delirious happiness, right before my exams.Then the scene that followed where he talks about Lavanya, there was such a natural, beautiful flow of emotions between Arnav and Khushi. The love-making was sensual, exquisite. Now the next chapter has me worried about how Arnav will react, when not drowning in throes of passion with Khushi. Continue soon :)

Thanks Sona :-) You can only imagine how our Arnavji will react. This is a turning point and it is not going be that easy from now on ward ... 
Anyway hope your studies are going well ?

soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff that was too hot and too cold at the same time
Wat will happen next now both the sisters have gone ahead with the brothers am sure arnav is going to throw money at khushi and payal and mock them of luring both the brothers
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. Please continue soon.
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vow,,finally secret revealed of arnav...
I luvd d update...