Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: charlotte74

still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha Shal 🥳

No need to  come down ... I know you can write so well while floating .. so plsss😉
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update. Waiting to read more.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz tell me u are updating today😛
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha Shal🥳

I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... 😉
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepli

I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... 😉

Yes yes please ... But without the creep watching over ... 😡
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...
i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...

**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm
thechaigirl thumbnail
K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: peepli

Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardenge 
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardenge

Nooo kavi...just joking..let the story move at your own pace...just update soon*shrugs*
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???

I just replied to Shal about this... 4lions took 7 months to show their SR... my Arhi just got married yaar... logic ka kya karoon? tel lene bhej doon?😆 
tumne suna nahi Khushiji ne Arnavji se kya kaha ...No touching ...no touching... only seeing ...only seeing...  😆