Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can I say that I love Arnav?? And his conversation with Mami was so freakin brilliant! You have a way with words...and they are brilliant!! :) And of course Khushi is gonna give him his freedom...because she loves him! This was a heart breaking chapter in so many ways!!

Thank you for the PM :) Can't wait to read more! 
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really mami take overdose of cough syrup 🤣 🤣

Nice update

Update soon
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm.lovedd itt
i must say ""u play with words"" and that too brilliantly"Edited by blue-eye - 11 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..loved it...

nirbasito thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally an update! so beautifully written!!!!
khushi had no other choice instead of saying "yes"and now they are married...  i'm so happy  it was really fantastic..awesome...too good...😃

Edited by nirbasito - 11 years ago
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aweaum.update loved it omg.they married wow n mami is succha drama queen cough syrup for suicide lol uff this.snake still his. evil eye on her cant wait for nxt prt cont soon dear thx for pm
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg, they're married without any grandeur
aww, i hope they will marry again with akash and payal's 
and hopefully fall in love until the end of the wedding
i really want arnav to find out about his shyam's whereabouts before he misunderstands khushi again and hurts her
can't wait to read more 
thanx for the pm:)
undercoverhappy thumbnail
 When she had agreed to Anjali's plan, she had told herself that the end justified the means. But in reality, she had sold her soul to the devil, for her sister's happiness. And now the devil was collecting his dues. I DON'T BLAME ARNAV 👍🏼Marriage under different circumstances might be heaven with this man. But not under compulsion. Not a dictatorial 'You suit my requirements.'👏🤗
'I'll marry you,' she said through clenched teeth. 'But you'll not get any pleasure out of it Mr.Raizada.'YEAH YEAH THE KISS SAID IT ALL😃
'Ah, how nice. And how enthusiastic,' he retorted. 'You overwhelm me with your desires.'
She stood in stony silence.🤣 LOVE ARNAV'S HUMOUR

Fab update just loved what Arnav said to Mamji if she wanted to commit suicide she should try his collection of alcohol, the heated argument was fab to read & I  loved the bitter truth he threw in her face.

Shyam 😡 I want Arnav to give him a 

Sorry but Arnav does love Kushi their passionate kiss said it all

Next update 
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
SHYAM is such a perverted creep. ugh I hate him.
as for arnav and khushi, why does it have to be so complicated ? why can't they just tell each other that even in al this self created mess they have managed to somehow fall in love with each other?

very interesting chapter, Thankyou for fast forwarding the wedding. arnavs scene with mami was intense.