Balika Vadhu

Purpose behind introducing Abhishek Tewari (Mahi)

puneetkjain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What could the purpose behind introducing Abhishek Tewari (Mahi) character ? Is there any chance that they could connect him to either Fooli or Ashima ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will bring Shiv and Anandi closer. Also he will be a good friend to Anandi.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel it is really dumb of cvs to keep introducing sihvs family, i really dnt want bv to become a saas bahu show whereafter shadi ananidi s solving maslas of mahi love marriage with osmeone, shivs sister reformation ,winning over cm!! thats not bv for me, that is why i am skeptical of so many shiv family members, i would have been ok with just a single mom and dadu , why the bro sis aunt? it will be like this only k ya tou jaisay tracks sugna, nandu mei anadi ka role tha then there will be simialr tracks of mahi sihv sis and ananid will solve them?however i dnt like the guy noe did i like the the entry and found it quite inapporporate that in the middle of the sagia they stand and tralk of his bike? they are just too flat for me !
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Leo .Shiv and his family are going to be important in future story.You can't deny its a happy family and brings smile to our faces everytime they are shown. Plz accept the change.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i feel it is really dumb of cvs to keep introducing sihvs family, i really dnt want bv to become a saas bahu show whereafter shadi ananidi s solving maslas of mahi love marriage with osmeone, shivs sister reformation ,winning over cm!! thats not bv for me, that is why i am skeptical of so many shiv family members, i would have been ok with just a single mom and dadu , why the bro sis aunt? it will be like this only k ya tou jaisay tracks sugna, nandu mei anadi ka role tha then there will be simialr tracks of mahi sihv sis and ananid will solve them?however i dnt like the guy noe did i like the the entry and found it quite inapporporate that in the middle of the sagia they stand and tralk of his bike? they are just too flat for me !

@bold: My dad said the same thing yesterday... "Do they really need to talk about this now!?" πŸ˜† I personally found it quite funny and endearing xD But I agree... they need to sort of... how to put it... 3D-ify the Shekhar family a bit more. I guess that will happen naturally once Anandi gets to know them better...
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

@ Leo .Shiv and his family are going to be important in future story.You can't deny its a happy family and brings smile to our faces everytime they are shown. Plz accept the change.

no i dnt mind them , but i really dnt watch bv coz i want happy moments or sad momnets i watch it coz of plots and acting nthis  goofy elongating is really irking me, i am ok with dadu as comedian fine, but all the time it is cm and mahi jaap and shiv sis, i dnt knw why are they so many new ppl coming in ithe focis should not skip away , plus i dnt like the casting of shiv bro n sis!! , somehow shivs family dsnt fit in the bv setting yet.
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

@bold: My dad said the same thing yesterday... "Do they really need to talk about this now!?" πŸ˜† I personally found it quite funny and endearing xD But I agree... they need to sort of... how to put it... 3D-ify the Shekhar family a bit more. I guess that will happen naturally once Anandi gets to know them better...

thats my second fear, ireally dnt want epis dedcated ot anandi adjusting in sisral winning over each and every member!! bv is not abt a girl getting married and adjustoing to a susral- plenty of shows already for that
elasingh thumbnail
Ab lo. Yeh kaun si baat hui? Do you remember when after roka ceremony Shiv and Anandi talked? Well they were discussing Jaister instead of talking abt their lives dreams etc.
Yeh serial ki duniya hai .Sab chalta hai.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe you havent read the article on Abhishek Tiwari. Its clearly written that he will play a very important role in bringing AnSh closer  that means he is playing role of a cupid 😳and he will fall for the girl who likes Shiv i.e. Ashima. 
elasingh thumbnail
@ piya. Shiv ko to is forum ki sabhi girls like karti hai . Including you.