Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

LOL oh ahahahaahahaaa 😆

No but seriously, will we ever get to see those scenes? I'm so desperate to see them!!!!!! 

hmm...we need to bribe someone from his production house and team, today even a spotboy can leak anything where money is involved 😉
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

How about she "ends" her life as a heroine, undergoes sex change and rises from the ashes as a hero? That would be different, right? 😆

ENTER

bobby darling (special appearence)
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How about she "ends" her life as a heroine, undergoes sex change and rises from the ashes as a hero? That would be different, right? 😆

Brilliance is thy name sir...👏😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think it would be better if an alien bursts out of her stomach and eats Randeep Hooda alive. The alien's face design will be based on Madhur.

😆

Originally posted by: -ksh-

They should add her scenes in the end as bloopers just for laughs.

LMAO  🤣

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai had also announced Heroine at Cannes film festival this year. Aishwarya

Aishwarya Rai in a Heroine photoshoot. Aishwarya

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attend a press conference to promote 'Heroine' on the Majestic Pier during the 64th Cannes Film Festival.

Aishwarya Rai Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attend a press conference to promote 'Heroine' on the Majestic Pier during the 64th Cannes Film Festival.

Aishwarya Rai Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attend a press conference to promote 'Heroine' on the Majestic Pier during the 64th Cannes Film Festival.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqf-KgPx6zg[/YOUTUBE]
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Even i would love to see all the scenes Ash have done but sadly we could not get to see it 😕 It would have been leaked if it was Farah Khan though and later tweet about it.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aish looks gorgoeus in some pictures, in some she looks a little aged to play the role. Over-all i would say bebo is a much better choice. Not only she looks fresh but she is also a much better actor.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they both would have done well. Maybe Kareena a little better because her expressions are stronger. But they're both gorgeous, Aish is a little heavier. But she still looked very pretty.
I liked the style of the poster with Ash more than that of Kareena.