Posted: 11 years ago
So we all know that Aishwarya had already started filming for Heroine before she got replaced by Kareena (PHEW! ). I don't know about you all, but I would love to watch the scenes that Ash had already shot. So what did Madhur do with the tapes? Burn them? Hide them in his house? Shit on them? 

Edited by eraser - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He's gonna use those clippings as montage of his upcoming project Clinic.  ðŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bambogli

😆 or even better maternity home..😆
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bambogli

LOL oh ahahahaahahaaa ðŸ˜†

No but seriously, will we ever get to see those scenes? I'm so desperate to see them!!!!!! 
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aishwarya issued a legal notice to the director against using any content she shot for the film.. this was after he leaked some snaps of the photoshoots she did for the film. Which is why those scenes will never see the light of the day.

She shot a few scenes for the film... one is the meeting of her character with Shahana Goswami's character, a couple of scenes with Arjun Rampal, a scene where she runs away from the brothel... and the night before her pregnancy was announced she shot for the scene where the character commits suicide (I heard now Kareena made Madhur alter the part... and instead of suicide, the character will rise to the top again, a la Fashion).
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Madhur has sent those tapes to Salman Khan.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

Aishwarya issued a legal notice to the director against using any content she shot for the film.. this was after he leaked some snaps of the photoshoots she did for the film. Which is why those scenes will never see the light of the day.

She shot a few scenes for the film... one is the meeting of her character with Shahana Goswami's character, a couple of scenes with Arjun Rampal, a scene where she runs away from the brothel... and the night before her pregnancy was announced she shot for the scene where the character commits suicide (I heard now Kareena made Madhur alter the part... and instead of suicide, the character will rise to the top again, a la Fashion).

oh i think she should have committed suicide

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Madhur has sent those tapes to Salman Khan.

😆
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

oh i think she should have committed suicide

LOL!
one way its like TDP other way its like Fashion.
They have been sent to Paa Bachchan so that he can leak it I mean release it right b4 heroine releases.Edited by Lemony - 11 years ago