Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jai,

My 0.99 cents worth of opinion (but before putting in a post , let me tell you this I haven't really followed the serial last week and haven't seen the precap for tomorrow).

Anyways, Archu the mom should have simply stayed out of this mess. Well, I am a mom too and when my 2 kids act stubborn over a toy, I buy one and tell them to share. But, when these same kids fall for the same guy, I, as a mom, should stay neutral. My stand should be 'well, please sort it out between yourselves, I am not with anyone, nor will bless anyone'. Instead what did Archu do, she said, Arjun is a good guy (when was Arjun not a good guy??? Also, his earning the challenged money or taking the bullet still doesn't nullify his 2 timings the girls, or does it??? His earning the money only proves that he can earn or do whatever he wants to, if only he puts his mind in achieving it ...like say achieving Purvi).

Archana comes and further says,  I am deciding that they should get married (meaning, he being good is only suitable for Purvi over Ovi ... well, is this acceptable of a mom'...she, by doing this is taking sides and showing/proving to Ovi that she in reality loves Purvi over Ovi and wants the best for only Purvi (She favors one girl over the other for Purvi)...this to me is wrong. A mom always wants the best for all kids..no siding happens and if in reality if a mom sides with a kid ... it always is with the weakest. Here, instead of handing the situation with care and dexterity, she jumped and announced her decision without considering Ovi's mental state in the most loveless way possible'in fact, I found the way she talked with Ovi rather crue...'my POV anyways..

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Jai,

My 0.99 cent worth of opinion (but before putting in a post , let me tell you this I haven't really followed the serial last week and haven't seen the precap for tomorrow).

Anyways, Archu the mom should have simply stayed out of this mess. Well, I am a mom too and when my 2 kids act stubborn over a toy, I buy one and tell them to share. But, when these same kids fall for the same guy, I, as a mom, should stay neutral. My stand should be 'well, please sort it out between yourselves, I am not with anyone, nor will bless anyone'. Instead what did Archu do, she said, Arjun is a good guy (when was Arjun not a good guy??? Also, his earning the challenged money or taking the bullet still doesn't nullify his 2 timings the girls, or does it??? His earning the money only proves that he can earn or do whatever he wants to, if only he puts his mind in achieving it ...like say achieving Purvi).

Archana comes and further says,  I am deciding that they should get married (meaning, he being good is only suitable for Purvi over Ovi ' well, is this acceptable of a mom'she, by doing this is taking sides and showing/proving to Ovi that she in reality loves Purvi over Ovi and wants the best for only Purvi (She favors one girl over the other for Purvi)'this to me is wrong. A mom always wants the best for all kids..no siding happens and if in reality if a mom sides with a kid ' it always is with the weakest. Here, instead of handing the situation with care and dexterity, she jumped and announced her decision without considering Ovi's mental state in the most loveless way possible'in fact, I found the way she talked with Ovi rather crue...'my POV anyways..

Perfectly said Kalapi dear and hence I am baffled for the urgency for Archu to tell about her decision on Arvi at that particular time when Manav asked her to stay calm ans he was trying to handle the situation..Kalpi dear I am with you on why the hell Archu is dragged in this mess..In fact I have been asking the same q ,why it has to be Archu so that eventually everything wrong under the sun comes under her head..The CV's are hell bent to make Archu a absue taking machine ..Kalpi the tone she used was not exactly great as well..
I think CV's just want high drama and want else according to them is high drama - Archu's pain and suffering ,taking abuse and being emotional mess..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Perfectly said Kalapi dear and hence I am baffled for the urgency for Archu to tell about her decision on Arvi at that particular time when Manav asked her to stay calm ans he was trying to handle the situation..Kalpi dear I am with you on why the hell Archu is dragged in this mess..In fact I have been asking the same q ,why it has to be Archu so that eventually everything wrong under the sun comes under her head..The CV's are hell bent to make Archu a absue taking machine ..Kalpi the tone she used was not exactly great as well..
I think CV's just want high drama and want else according to them is high drama - Archu's pain and suffering ,taking abuse and being emotional mess..

Jai, Cvs have always painted Archu most weird…from the Shravani track, to the Soham fiasco and then the court case…I guess somehow these extremes in her characterization does appeal to Indian viewers😉.

As for timing of announcing Purvi's wedding…it never can be right either today nor 10 yrs from now, if it comes from 'Mom' Archu – because in announcing /choosing (good) Arjun for one girl over the other, she simply shows her preference of one girl over the other, and that never goes down well between even blood related siblings in the most uncomplicated and picture perfect family setting😊….

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kalapi, while I agree Archana was mighty hasty in jumping the gun today, I don't think it is wise to let the two girls decide between themselves.  Arjun, unfortunately is not a toy and if the wrong girl married him, both girls would face hell. And the matter has kind of gotten volatile at this point.  
But you are right in your latter post, however right a mother may be even in the perfect family setting, kids will think you have favored one over the other if you make the choice for one child and not the other. Mine do that all the time even when it is something as silly as choosing a radio station in the car. 
cs-07 thumbnail
i didnt feel anything for archana in yesterday's episode except anger.

when A is already upset and hysterical, you do not go there and rub salt in their wounds, NO THEY WILL BE TOGETHER.  A is a hypothetical case. Not targetting my liking otwards ovi or otherwise.

Damo is a loser. the granddaughter is in tears, she is going cuckoo with her delusion and is not ready to accept the truth and there he is just watching her and with archana he bcomes a savior - NO U R RIGHT ARCHANA. W*F is that  !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Awesome Archana is ready to accept arjun as purvis life partner - then keep it to urself baba. let them get married, let them be happy - as much as arvi will involve in arman case utna drama badega, and thts exactly what will happen.

i loved manav when he said i dont care abt arvi let my child stay in peace and W*F with tear in eye, be strong fr ur daughter more than anything, go back to canada!
i have never felt like crying watching a moronic show of Ekta's but Ovi(shruti)'s acting gave me a lump in my throat cause am a girl and i know hw it may feel when something like that happens
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

i didnt feel anything for archana in yesterday's episode except anger.

when A is already upset and hysterical, you do not go there and rub salt in their wounds, NO THEY WILL BE TOGETHER. A is a hypothetical case. Not targetting my liking otwards ovi or otherwise.

Damo is a loser. the granddaughter is in tears, she is going cuckoo with her delusion and is not ready to accept the truth and there he is just watching her and with archana he bcomes a savior - NO U R RIGHT ARCHANA. W*F is that !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Awesome Archana is ready to accept arjun as purvis life partner - then keep it to urself baba. let them get married, let them be happy - as much as arvi will involve in arman case utna drama badega, and thts exactly what will happen.

i loved manav when he said i dont care abt arvi let my child stay in peace and W*F with tear in eye, be strong fr ur daughter more than anything, go back to canada!
i have never felt like crying watching a moronic show of Ekta's but Ovi(shruti)'s acting gave me a lump in my throat cause am a girl and i know hw it may feel when something like that happens

Nirvanlove, she could have kept quiet with you cannot write people's destiny and told Manav later about her faisla.
cs-07 thumbnail
and i also agree when people mention that by yesterdays behavior she showed her preference .. not lal children are same for her. not at all. and i support purvis love(not arjun though) but there is no way archana is right in this case from any neutral angle. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Archana's whole dialogue did not make sense..While telling Ovi she is not the one to write any one's destiny she herself was doing the same..How hypocritical..

As I watched the episode on TV she came across as extremely crude and callous towards her own daughter speaking that dialogue...you talk like that to your rival and not your flash and blood...Sorry..😳
CVs think this Archana character appeals to majority of viewers and I am assuming it does which baffles MOI 😔
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just now watched yesterday's epi. Nice post Jai😊 Varsha Di, Kalapi Di and Nirvan loved your posts.

I am so sick of Archana. She literally crossed all limits yesterday with Ovi. Her cold tone telling her that you can't change other people's destiny and you have no right to interfere in other's lives was so rude. I knew from the start she cares way more about Purvi then Ovi and part of the reason she is behaving this way now is due to Sulo's brainwashing and ear filling telling her she is thinking way too much for Ovi and not caring at all for Purvi.

This is for Manav and Sachu👏 I loved how Manav was firm and took a firm stand with Archana  telling her to not interfere with Ovi and she has no right to make decisions for Ovi. He was so right and then when Archana made Ovi cry I loved how Sachu said to Archana are you at peace now how much you will make Ovi cry? And then Teju blasting Archana very rightly. I can't believe Damodar his granddaughter Ovi is crying in pain due to losing Arjun and he is there comforting Archana telling her I will always support you and there must have been a reason for what you did. How much more is Damo going to defend her? Does he not care at all for Ovi? And why was Archana crying after everyone blasted her it's not like she is going thru any difficult times or anything. She deserves anything and everything that comes to her she was well out of line to say what she said to Ovi. Loved it when Manav let go of Archana's hand when she tried to hold his hand.

Felt for Ovi when she said Arjun did not even go once to see her at the hospital. Manav should not have yelled at Ovi when she was crying but handled it a little calmer with her. What the heck Archana was saying when she came in and told Ovi she was not God and she can't write anyone's destiny. As Varsha Di said Archana was talking to Ovi as if she was her enemy. She has totally no feelings for Ovi. And I don't even want to go on about how much I hated Archana in the precap. She was saying to Arjun that she accepts Arvi's marriage.
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Kalapi, while I agree Archana was mighty hasty in jumping the gun today, I don't think it is wise to let the two girls decide between themselves.  Arjun, unfortunately is not a toy and if the wrong girl married him, both girls would face hell. And the matter has kind of gotten volatile at this point.  

But you are right in your latter post, however right a mother may be even in the perfect family setting, kids will think you have favored one over the other if you make the choice for one child and not the other. Mine do that all the time even when it is something as silly as choosing a radio station in the car. 

SW1, I think the best course of action is for Archu to stay out of it, because as I said before that whoever she chooses, it will not go down well with the other girl. Unfortunately, Arjun isn't a toy the girls could share and it is best way forward is for Archana to say she support none as both girls are equal for her and to her even now the truth is Arjun has two timed them, so in her eyes because of this action of Arjun – he isn't fit to marry either daughters (this is a character statement that isn't proved as of yet – the challenge has always been a fiasco in my eyes – it didn't to anything the prove Arjun's character (regarding girls) in Archana's eyes).. The truth is that even if Purvi marries Arjun, Ovi will always always suffer, because of the constant reminder of what her Mom's adopted daughter 'took' from her. Can anyone imagine that family environment? In truth, can any family be happy under such circumstances with a constant reminder…there will never be any moving forward in life for Ovi after Arjun'Ovi's marriage. How will Purvi enjoy her married life having Ovi as a constant reminder??? Is this life even acceptable? Can anyone imagine such a married life?? Maybe, the best way forward for Cvs to get out of such dilemma, is to kill Ovi's character otherwise, I predict there will be some marital misunderstanding between the 3 again very soon…I know that this has happened in real life too…even a small gesture towards Ovi from Arjun, can spark huge misunderstanding in a relationship…my POV