Regarding today's episode!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Folks,
After today's epi its offical that Archu has accepted Arvi's relation but the repercussions has already started..
 Damn how much more misery can a human being take.Is Ekta trying to say Archu is not human being and a misery taking machine ..Feel so bad for Anki here to have to portray a misery filled woman with no iota happiness always..Kudos to Anki for pulling this so well ⭐️I just hope Arvi also realize Archu's circumstance here n support her in the upcoming storm.I think the situation is paying way to a circumstance where Arvi might see that something is not right and even though Archu has accepted their relationship ,Archu seems to be depressed.With the Arman divorce track approaching,I think things might get interesting here .
Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here.(I think entire D clan knows that Arjun cannot be Ovi but it seems they are all afraid to make Ovi realize this as they feel she might do something to her especially Manav .Manav has to take a stand now for at least Ovi's sake before she turns totally mad and give her a reality check instead of just worrying for her safety.)
I think Manav has accepted the reality of Arvi and I believe he knows that he cannot have Ovi married to Arjun as Arjun does not love her.I think his anger over Arjun n Purvi is still there which is not allowing him to accept it whole-heartedly. Its going to take some time..Manav still is unaware of lot of truths especially about Purvi.I think Purvi talking to Manav is going to be a key here.She needs to open out and explain the real situation to Manav and clear the MU.
Archu is in serious trouble now. I thought Manav's support will there but guess not when it comes to Ovi.
So the significant posture of Arman holding Purvi n OVi respectively on Friday is playing the role and this is going to be the basis of the divorce track I guess..Its getting to be interesting..I think Arjun and Purvi might eventually try to do something for the divorce track . I think in coming episodes Manav might realize that Ovi's madness indeed cannot be satisfied and accept Arvi in full swing.Time and Cv's will tell how this is going to happen with the major divorce track coming up.

PS : Looks like Archu looked stunning as usual ,will watch it just for her later 😊..Amazing acting by Anki and Shruthi today...👏..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I tink nne of deshmuk wants ovi to marry arjun,and no 1 is supprtng ovi for it.but as manav said y archana had to cum and tlk abt arvi lik dis.i hpe manav stays out of arvi engagemnt and marriage.and as teju said archu alwys tld arjun not gud 4 bth daughtrs.so wat happndEdited by sherma - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

I tink nne of deshmuk wants ovi to marry arjun,and no 1 is supprtng ovi for it.but as manav said y archana had to cum and tlk abt arvi lik dis.i hpe manav stays out of arvi engagemnt and marriage

yeah Sherma dear thats what I mentioned ,the timing seemed to be wrong..Its good in a sense for D's to know but I felt the timing was not right.Archu could have waited for a minute or two there to avoid the messy situation.But nevertheless the D's know it which is good..
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jai, my thoughts exactly. I wondered why Archu had to open her mouth and blurt out just then. But as a mother, it is hard to keep quiet when your child is acting unreasonably though a little bit of restraint on Archu's part would have helped.
I an sick and tired of seeing Archu crying all the time, time for Anki to move on. 😡
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Jai, my thoughts exactly. I wondered why Archu had to open her mouth and blurt out just then. But as a mother, it is hard to keep quiet when your child is acting unreasonably though a little bit of restraint on Archu's part would have helped.
I an sick and tired of seeing Archu crying all the time, time for Anki to move on. 😡

Exactly Janhvi dear..Yes she was wanted to I think help also Ovi to understand the reality but the approach went for a toss,just wrong timing I guess. I thought if she had opened her mouth just few minutes later may be Manav would have understood her and probably he would have left without saying anything giving his silent approval. I felt this made him angry more not on Arvi relationship I think but the time at which Archu said it. I think he was pissed up with Archu opening this at the wrong time. Well any way now D's know it..I think now its very imp for Purvi to talk to Manav to clear the MU and explain him her situation.
Yes Janhvi dear its really time for Anki to move on..Its getting very hard to watch woman abused constantly that too from their own children.....Not good for the show ,Anki and viewers..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the Deshmukh's are just "supporting" Ovi , so she doesn't become even more hysterical than she is. Teju knows for a fact that Arjun and Ovi is a no-no, she's even tries explaining and convincing it to Ovi numerous times. As for the rest of the D's, im sure they've seen and are sure of Arjun-Purvi after the hospital/kisnapping incident. Like you said, i also feel theyre afraid to say it to Ovi :(

As for Archana agreeing to Arjun-Purvi, i thank DK the most. And i feel like A-P are going to get married for sure, but they're going to be the reason the divorce and all the secrets come out; now that theyve gotten the green signal, they can finally see beyond their situation too . Just hoping the following tracks are good, and no more misery, and dard-e-juda tracks :(
Jaishankar thumbnail
I had lump in my throat seeing Archu's state..Damn..Its such a horrible state...After DK left, when Sulo and Purvi also left,that scenario I felt Archu was so all alone...I feel so so so bad for her...
The only person who can really support her and be strength is Manav...I am so so hoping that Arjun and Purvi both talk to Manav seeing Archu's state..She is totally broken..Its very very hard to see Archu's state...
Wonderful acting from Anki and Shruthi today..They both stole the show along with the sane DK(I wanted to this DK for a while,getting into action of things)...He really talked very clamly and well to Archu...
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but jai in today's episode strangest part  was damo saying your hard time has begun... i don't understand y can't cv's keep archu out of arjun purvi's matter... it is there personal life and they are adult they can handle it ... how strange arjun purvi does ishq and all problems on archana's head Edited by rash2222 - 11 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys i might be wrong, but y put off or delayed accepting arjun and purvi relationship,"WHY CLOSE THE BARN DOOR AFTER THE HORSES HAVE LEFT" it is not as if it will change anything, this is the perfect time. Ovi needs to realise that not every thing she wants in life she will get, Manav and family needs to stop blaming Archana for everything and look at what his spoiling and cuddling Ovi has brought forth. Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Hi Jhanvi Dear, How are you? I could not more agree with you on 

I am sick and tired of seeing Archu crying all the time, time for Anki to move on