Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys, guys, guys🤗…I see I missed all the fun yesterday night…I guess the 3 hrs time difference is the real killer😉….Mommy was also in short supply last night and was in high demand…both kids had a slight temp., I guess the heat...

Glad to know so many of you enjoys pets, my son always wants a doggie, and I just offer myself as his pet😉…he doesn't want it then😆…I could so like to be petted😉.

Btw, will it freak all of you out if I say I have dissected most of the animals you all mentioned -  in my alternate life, was a zoologist a long time back…

SW1, glad ur daughter 🤗is doing well….

Enjoying all these conversation….keep it flowing, will peek back in soon😊

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jai, you know I wouldn't hijack anyone's thread so readily as yours - you are too nice :)
Varsha di, animal tales are most interesting!! Would have loved to see little ducklngs hatching in my own backyard!
Kalapi, hope the kids are doing okay, I am under the weather myself and keeping away or trying to keep away from mine. Zoologist? That is cool. Next time, I know who to ask for a home
for a stray pup!! :)
Better get back to my real life and stop reading the rumors flying around on reel life, sigh!