Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Jai, Why hurry with Arjun and Purvi marriage right now? Can't they just decide that Archana is happy with their alliance, but not get them married right away. It is after all her other daughter who was supposed to be married to the same guy less than 2 months back. Is it really necessary to talk about marriage now, when the pain is still raw. Arjun and Purvi are still going to be in love with each other in a few months, and everybody else is still going to know that they are. In a few months time, Ovi may overcome her heartbreak allowing manav and Teju and everybody else to accept arjun-purvi as well. Why this hurry?

And about Manav not knowing the whole truth. What truth is that? The fact that it was done with good intentions does not  change the fact that Arjun lead his daughter on and then cheated on her; or that purvi who keeps saying "baba, baba" did not deem to tell anyone that arjun was pretending to be engaged to Ovi because he wanted to protect her for some foolish reason. Those are facts; they will not change despite knowing the intentions they were done with. It will not change the fact that Ovi's heart was not only broken but humiliated in front of her family and her dad's co-workers; and that the girl he's in love with is her mother's daughter. If it had been someone she didn't know or wasn't involved in her life in anyway; it would have been easier. Here, she has to see and hear their love story happening in front of her eyes and it's been only a few weeks since her own engagement broke. The poor girl deserves a break and some time to heal. Not saying that arjun-purvi should not get married, or arjun should go back to Ovi ever. But they can wait for a few months and quietly enjoy their romance staying out of the Deshmukh's way without rubbing it in Ovi's and the Deshmukhs' faces.

Btw, it's totally unfair to expect Manav to accept arjun-purvi just coz he sees firsthand that they love each other. If anything, that should make him more bitter. He's done his duty of saving purvi, above and beyond what could be expected of him, not caring about money or his daughter's feelings or even his own life. Announcing arjun and purvi's marriage when his daughter is bawling about arjun in the same room, and expecting him to happily start with the wedding preparations is ridiculous!
Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know   when I read Shruti's writeup, I felt the same.  There was no reason for Archu to tell the truth about ARVI.  When she needs to be quite...she speaks and when she should not speak se speaks...in both cases she has to put both her feet in her mouth.    this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.The whole D's clan blind support for Ovi  is making matter worse here.(I think entire D clan knows that Arjun cannot be Ovi but it seems they are all afraid to make Ovi realize this as they feel she might do something to her especially Manav .Manav has to take a stand now for at least Ovi's sake before she turns totally mad and give her a reality check instead of just worrying for her safety.)
I think Manav has accepted the reality of Arvi and I believe he knows that he cannot have Ovi married to Arjun as Arjun does not love her.I think his anger over Arjun n Purvi is still there which is not allowing him to accept it whole-heartedly. Its going to take some time..Manav still is unaware of lot of truths especially about Purvi.I think Purvi talking to Manav is going to be a key hereyou are very much correct (for the bold)She needs to open out and explain the real situation to Manav and clear the MU.
Archu is in serious trouble now. I thought Manav's support will there but guess not when it comes to Ovi.
So the significant posture of Arman holding Purvi n OVi respectively on Friday is playing the role and this is going to be the basis of the divorce track I guess..Its getting to be interesting..I think Arjun and Purvi might eventually try to do something for the divorce track . I think in coming episodes Manav might realize that Ovi's madness indeed cannot be satisfied and accept Arvi in full swing.Time and Cv's will tell how this is going to happen with the major divorce track coming up.

PS : Looks like Archu looked stunning as usual ,will watch it just for her later 😊..Amazing acting by Anki and Shruthi today...👏..

Hi Jai,
please read my comments in red.
Good post and good observation and I like how you proceeded.
Edited by Tulsey - 11 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail

I had lump in my throat seeing Archu's state..Damn..Its such a horrible state...After DK left, when Sulo and Purvi also left,that scenario I felt Archu was so all alone...I feel so so so bad for her...

The only person who can really support her and be strength is Manav...I am so so hoping that Arjun and Purvi both talk to Manav seeing Archu's state..She is totally broken..Its very very hard to see Archu's state...
Wonderful acting from Anki and Shruthi today..They both stole the show along with the sane DK(I wanted to this DK for a while,getting into action of things)...He really talked very clamly and well to Archu...

Jai you are so true about DK.  He does not speak often, but when he does, his words have weight, style and calmness.  I love this guy.
Arjun also has a way of saying things, perhaps he will be able to approach Manav in a positive way.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Jai, Why hurry with Arjun and Purvi marriage right now? Can't they just decide that Archana is happy with their alliance, but not get them married right away. It is after all her other daughter who was supposed to be married to the same guy less than 2 months back. Is it really necessary to talk about marriage now, when the pain is still raw. Arjun and Purvi are still going to be in love with each other in a few months, and everybody else is still going to know that they are. In a few months time, Ovi may overcome her heartbreak allowing manav and Teju and everybody else to accept arjun-purvi as well. Why this hurry?

And about Manav not knowing the whole truth. What truth is that? The fact that it was done with good intentions does not  change the fact that Arjun lead his daughter on and then cheated on her; or that purvi who keeps saying "baba, baba" did not deem to tell anyone that arjun was pretending to be engaged to Ovi because he wanted to protect her for some foolish reason. Those are facts; they will not change despite knowing the intentions they were done with. It will not change the fact that Ovi's heart was not only broken but humiliated in front of her family and her dad's co-workers; and that the girl he's in love with is her mother's daughter. If it had been someone she didn't know or wasn't involved in her life in anyway; it would have been easier. Here, she has to see and hear their love story happening in front of her eyes and it's been only a few weeks since her own engagement broke. The poor girl deserves a break and some time to heal. Not saying that arjun-purvi should not get married, or arjun should go back to Ovi ever. But they can wait for a few months and quietly enjoy their romance staying out of the Deshmukh's way without rubbing it in Ovi's and the Deshmukhs' faces.

Btw, it's totally unfair to expect Manav to accept arjun-purvi just coz he sees firsthand that they love each other. If anything, that should make him more bitter. He's done his duty of saving purvi, above and beyond what could be expected of him, not caring about money or his daughter's feelings or even his own life. Announcing arjun and purvi's marriage when his daughter is bawling about arjun in the same room, and expecting him to happily start with the wedding preparations is ridiculous!

Sowmya dear perfectly said..But guess CV's want to show more pain and anguish and more abuse for Archu...I think they want to show the DK,Arvi - Manav confrontation...But things are not looking good for Arman in any sense now and Ovi she needs major help re ..I think now it has come to point where she is on stage to go mad...Feel so bad for her...I think medical help is highly needed and Manav now has to focus on getting Ovi out of the scenario and get her some peace n rest..Some more days and she is into mental asylum..so sad to see her state..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
@Tulsey dear well said too re..Its high time now DK n Arvi have a talk with Manav as well...Not sure where things might head to..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Jai,

I agree with sowmya and Tulsey di.
didnt watch the show. so couldnt tell what exactly is.

But then was about to write the Same.
Though havent seen the epi, could tell that again a Wrong timing from archu and an unnecessary Statement at the most insensible Timing.

As said ,Archu could have had her thoughts and decisions aside seeing the situation at Home.
She accepting ArVi , rooting for them is a different issue  whereas ensuring Ovi is out of that mess and taken care of is another issue.

I know archu was held up in a Situation of  na ethar na uthar, but as i had said before ,How archu handles this mess is what had made me  interested before,the reason why I started watching pr again but the Cvs with their usual crap, again disappointed me.

Archu was the mother to both of them, both are her daughters, so I still expect some more sensibility from her in handling the Issues.

As Said before, she could have had both these Issues, Arvi Union and Ovi's consoling Separate and Handled properly.
That was not the time for a marriage announcement.
And surely neither Manav nor the Kids was wrong in being in disappointment and in anger

Archu could have told Arvi, I accept yours but still I need the time to make and set everything right and the first,foremost being Ovi as she is the one who will be hurt by this.
So the first priority is to make Ovi come out of the Halat she is, make her understand she too deserves a better one and after that,

How could Ovi will be a problem. If she understands and comes out of the heart broken situation, then its a Smoother way for ArVi. EVen Manav would approve it If Ovi feels better and ok with it

So Archu should have accepted ArVi's one but should have taken and asked some more time to heal Ovi's pain too.

This way she  could have Balanced somewhere.  ok there might be a statement that Ovi will not listen to Archu, but then  archu could have taken Teju or Damo baba help.

i still feel neither arjun nor his family tried to talk with Ovi the way they should be.

Nor Archu suggesting all this. She could have thought of this, these cvs could show her do something, could show her constructive rather than showing her always crying.

if such talks of Arjun with Ovi as  happened that could had been beneficial . But Arjun and Dk behaves as if Ovi is not known to them or hereafter she is not a Part of their life. they just left her in middle and moved on.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail

Sowmya dear perfectly said..But guess CV's want to show more pain and anguish and more abuse for Archu...I think they want to show the DK,Arvi - Manav confrontation...But things are not looking good for Arman in any sense now and Ovi she needs major help re ..I think now it has come to point where she is on stage to go mad...Feel so bad for her...I think medical help is highly needed and Manav now has to focus on getting Ovi out of the scenario and get her some peace n rest..Some more days and she is into mental asylum..so sad to see her state..

Jai, Archu doesn't really think before doing anything. Her timing is always wrong. And Jai, it's not right to say Ovi's going mad or needs a mental asylum. If, for example, when she and purvi went to the hospital room and arjun asked for purvi's hand; ovi would have taken his hand instead or snatched purvi's hand away from arjun's and clutched onto his arms instead, she would probably need serious counseling. Instead, she saw that she was not needed and left the place. She's in denial yes, she's not crazy. She needs time and somebody to talk to, and something to do. She doesn't need an mental asylum, and she's no where near being crazy. All of us have gone through a phase in our lives when we think our world would end if something didn't happen our way. With time, we realize the world doesn't end just like that and we move on. That doesn't mean it would be easier if somebody twisted a knife in our heart and said you should move on right now or you're going to ruin yourself and everybody else around you. That's what everyone's expecting of Ovi. That she should accept arjun and purvi right now, not when she's ready but right now! In fact, she should have accepted them as soon as her engagement broke and given them the green signal.
Not_a_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Jai,

I agree with sowmya and Tulsey di.
didnt watch the show. so couldnt tell what exactly is.

But then was about to write the Same.
Though havent seen the epi, could tell that again a Wrong timing from archu and an unnecessary Statement at the most insensible Timing.

As said ,Archu could have had her thoughts and decisions aside seeing the situation at Home.
She accepting ArVi , rooting for them is a different issue  whereas ensuring Ovi is out of that mess and taken care of is another issue.

I know archu was held up in a Situation of  na ethar na uthar, but as i had said before ,How archu handles this mess is what had made me  interested before,the reason why I started watching pr again but the Cvs with their usual crap, again disappointed me.

Archu was the mother to both of them, both are her daughters, so I still expect some more sensibility from her in handling the Issues.

As Said before, she could have had both these Issues, Arvi Union and Ovi's consoling Separate and Handled properly.
That was not the time for a marriage announcement.
And surely neither Manav nor the Kids was wrong in being in disappointment and in anger

Archu could have told Arvi, I accept yours but still I need the time to make and set everything right and the first,foremost being Ovi as she is the one who will be hurt by this.
So the first priority is to make Ovi come out of the Halat she is, make her understand she too deserves a better one and after that,

How could Ovi will be a problem. If she understands and comes out of the heart broken situation, then its a Smoother way for ArVi. EVen Manav would approve it If Ovi feels better and ok with it

So Archu should have accepted ArVi's one but should have taken and asked some more time to heal Ovi's pain too.

This way she  could have Balanced somewhere.  ok there might be a statement that Ovi will not listen to Archu, but then  archu could have taken Teju or Damo baba help.

i still feel neither arjun nor his family tried to talk with Ovi the way they should be.

Nor Archu suggesting all this. She could have thought of this, these cvs could show her do something, could show her constructive rather than showing her always crying.

if such talks of Arjun with Ovi as  happened that could had been beneficial . But Arjun and Dk behaves as if Ovi is not known to them or hereafter she is not a Part of their life. they just left her in middle and moved on.

Umi, loved what you wrote and I think exactly the same. Hope you're doing well 😳
LuvSSever thumbnail
Sowmya i am doing good. Hope you are doing good too.

after a long time na.As always i loved your analysis too. 😊
Jaishankar thumbnail
@Sowmya and Umi dears yes I completely agree ,thats why I was baffled when Archu all of a sudden came in and announced that when Ovi was in her fullest anger and Manav equally frustrated with her repeated rants over Arjun...I felt really bad for Ovi and Shruthi was fantastic there..
And as you said perfectly I am not sure why the marriage scenario is hurried over all of a sudden. I think they could have started it steadily but I guess this is to create high drama for trp's as KBC is starting...They will do anything for TRP's...
The reason I said that she is going mad is re,I think with the non-stop pressures she will get staying there and with this announcement of Arcu,there is only certain limit one can remain sane and with the repeatedly failures and heart-breaks at this young tender age for a girl is too much and Manav does not act right away he is going to loose Ovi..In extreme pain and anguish people tend to loose control of themselves and can do anything to themselves and Ovi unfortunately seems to be heading to that direction with the scenarios presented before her..She needs to be taken out of this scenario and allow her some time recuperate and gather her senses.Manav needs to take her out of everything to a place where she can get some rest and mental peace.She so needs it now..Her mental state is shaken very badly...IF Manav does not act now and allows Ovi seeing all this,I dont know what the poor girl state might be.She might very well heading to that direction I pointed..I hope Manav does something here to first take Ovi out of this scenario..Its better she stays away from evrything..She certainly needs mental peace now..I hope they give Ovi chance to recuperate instead of making her go all nuts like Ekta usually loves to do...I just hope and hope Ovi is given a chance to recuperate and move on,,,
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago