Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think the song will be done gracefully..not seductively..
i will love that treatment..they r trying to may be give tribute to rajesh khanna..
the original song holds such pure thoughts..i am really hoping CVs will do justice to this such beautiful song..

BTW...does anyone know the scenario of this song in actual movie..why rajesh khanna is upset
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillimetro

allow me  please 😊

Tope is cannon in english
and fondly used to describe any one who is pretty good at whatever it is they do.. and/or someone hot and dishy

in thousand behna.. hamesha rote rehna.. one character always says "tussi to tope ho ..iss ghar ki hope ho" ..I like that phrase a lot !! 😊

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon

in song i thought its touhpe...meaning on you..😊
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

in song i thought its touhpe...meaning on you..😊

oh that..
then  allow me again 😳

that is "on you"  its just hindi dialect...  instead of saying ..tumhare upar.. ya tum pe.. ya  tujh pey..

just says ..tau-pe..

baiyyan is also.. dialect form of baahein

anyway..my whole family.. extended ..speaks all possible dialects of Hindi.. so I don't even think twice about it..

DOH !!>. on cannon explanation... sorry !!
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

yeah coz with asr's poor hindi he wont understand the meaning of baiyyan and vaar'unless she actually does those actions'.

hmm.. I was thinking more because he will be touched that his love for her makes her smile
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dimmy ji, aap Ab bhi yahan ho? New thread up

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3134350
mitthoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i think the song will be done gracefully..not seductively..

i will love that treatment..they r trying to may be give tribute to rajesh khanna..
the original song holds such pure thoughts..i am really hoping CVs will do justice to this such beautiful song..

BTW...does anyone know the scenario of this song in actual movie..why rajesh khanna is upset

Main hoon na... 😊  Bollywood mein triple PHD

Have seen the movie couple of times..

The scenario is he is not able to get a job..and he  listens to all the taanas of being a free loader and not earning his keep.

He spends entire day looking for job.. and Asha Parekh is the neighbor girl who gets her own share of taanas... and they are childhood sweethearts

Its a typical desi .. story.. very sad.. at times.. focus on angst of unemployment and poverty ..One of RK;s first movies and won him critical acclaim.  The movie has several other songs which are brilliant.. This one.. is just amazing.

since no one appears to have posted this gem yet.. I will do the honors (only checked last few pages)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7qp-XaWwR0[/YOUTUBE]
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillimetro

Main hoon na... 😊  Bollywood mein triple PHD

Have seen the movie couple of times..

The scenario is he is not able to get a job..and he  listens to all the taanas of being a free loader and not earning his keep.

He spends entire day looking for job.. and Asha Parekh is the neighbor girl who gets her own share of taanas... and they are childhood sweethearts

Its a typical desi .. story.. very sad.. at times.. focus on angst of unemployment and poverty ..One of RK;s first movies and won him critical acclaim.  The movie has several other songs which are brilliant.. This one.. is just amazing.

since no one appears to have posted this gem yet.. I will do the honors (only checked last few pages)

thanks divya..🤗
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago