Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkbs

now whats tope???

Tatya Tope...he was a warrior in Indian history😛...so she wants to fling her gori baiyyan across Tatya Tope's neck😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

now whats tope???

it is actually tohpe…meaning on you or tum par
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dillimetro

Accha...my personal grouse for any one using that song  "aaja piya tohe pyar doon"

because I love that song and would take that as a personal offense if they mess it up !!..

CVs..please ...if you are indeed using the song.. treat it with the care it deserves

Leh.. Another soul sista! 🤗.. Like Howie said.. Take new songs and make kachumbar.. Bharta.. Whatever you want.. Leave the Goldies alone.. Pileej

Waise I am capital waste.. I just made a bahana to my gym buddy and am chugging along to enter poop color rather than this nice blue
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

when I  get put on hold..I toh put it on speaker ..and let them say "hello hello' for 5 secs  until i unmute.. (my own little revenge😈)

Vaise..my grouse is with the supposedly "voice" tracking automated messages.. they NEVER understand what I want and that idiotic robotic voice asks me to repeat .."did you say "Yes"...😡 and honestly..i really don't have that thick accent..

I have learned the trick that always works for me now..As soon as I hear that voice asking me "speak' what option I want..I start chanting 'operator"... and its so quick really.. it gives up ..says "OK..OK"  I will get you one..

will save the rant on GPS voice and their "recalculating direction" for another day😆

My GPS lady is scary like Dadi scary...if I miss a turn she goes..Turn right...turn right...TURN RIGHT NOW😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Its Punjabi slang! Like "hot chick" I believe..

satyanaash riyaa…the line loosely translated means the girl wants to embrace the guy with her fair arms….
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Tatya Tope...he was a warrior in Indian history😛...so she wants to fling her gori baiyyan across Tatya Tope's neck😆

I knew you or manisha would have the best response for this... Lau you 🤗
sugar_babe thumbnail

when I  get put on hold..I toh put it on speaker ..and let them say "hello hello' for 5 secs  until i unmute.. (my own little revenge😈)

Vaise..my grouse is with the supposedly "voice" tracking automated messages.. they NEVER understand what I want and that idiotic robotic voice asks me to repeat .."did you say "Yes"...😡 and honestly..i really don't have that thick accent..

I have learned the trick that always works for me now..As soon as I hear that voice asking me "speak' what option I want..I start chanting 'operator"... and its so quick really.. it gives up ..says "OK..OK"  I will get you one..

will save the rant on GPS voice and their "recalculating direction" for another day😆

I keep pressing 0 till they transfer me to the operator lol!
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol...yeah but truth is truth...it is for closet lusty people of the 70s...Sukhe sukhe honth ankhiyon main pyaas...They so want to DO IT Moxie😆

Tu aur Teri team DO IT 😆
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobop

i just cant wait for this song 2 come up and asr's expressions'.aah visual treat😃

Ummm... I think he will light up if/when she reaches this part

apni toh jab ankhiyon se ..beh chali dhaar si
Khil uthi ..wahin ek hansi.. Piya tere pyaar ki ..
😳

rather than the "gori baiyyaan part"

sugar_babe thumbnail

My GPS lady is scary like Dadi scary...if I miss a turn she goes..Turn right...turn right...TURN RIGHT NOW😆

Didn't she once help a deer slam into your window 😛