Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Eww eww Radhike, I am gonna get you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ?. Didn't I just say I lau the song.. And you're comparing it to an Emraan Hashmi song.. Ewww ewww.. 

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Kunal Ganjawala is an excellent singer!
Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Some miles issue with an upgrade! 

OH...Chari I thought you had some kostin about IPK ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: howcome

Will ASR survive this line ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...of course there is more later but will he get past this line is the kostin? 

"Gori Baiyyaan Tope Vaar Doon" ...

I guarantee another interruption for these two. Anytime they get close something or someone interrupts them ๐Ÿ˜ก Still I want to see this, this sounds too good to miss
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Will ASR survive this line ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...of course there is more later but will he get past this line is the kostin? 

i just cant wait for this song 2 come up and asr's expressionsโ€ฆ.aah visual treat๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

It's not one of my favorites, strangely enough, since I love pretty much anything Lataji sang. Prior to the 80's, of course.  Which is why I'm curious to see what they're going to do with it.  It's not exactly conducive to a dance number, right? ๐Ÿ˜•

Main bhi kitne bolti hoon Yaar... But just this morning I was saying that the song is what Asha Parekh (I think) sings when Rajesh Khanna is down and low on life.. Not angry with her.. That's again an I think... 

I would have laued if they used bahon mein chale aao.. 
sugar_babe thumbnail

Tope!!!!
Hahahaha, Barun and Sanaya will laugh their asses off doing this sequence, or must have laughed their asses off, given its already shot!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Tope!!!!
Hahahaha, Barun and Sanaya will laugh their asses off doing this sequence, or must have laughed their asses off, given its already shot!

now whats tope???

sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

OH...Chari I thought you had some kostin about IPK ๐Ÿ˜†

Vee, we managed to make Radhike Sindhi!!!!!

Ya I called the airline to ask them when Arnav and Khushi were finally doing it! ๐Ÿ˜›

(I know ab mar petegi for the sass, sorry couldn't help it ๐Ÿค—)
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Girl you have patience, I would've hung up by now!

when I  get put on hold..I toh put it on speaker ..and let them say "hello hello' for 5 secs  until i unmute.. (my own little revenge๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

Vaise..my grouse is with the supposedly "voice" tracking automated messages.. they NEVER understand what I want and that idiotic robotic voice asks me to repeat .."did you say "Yes"...๐Ÿ˜ก and honestly..i really don't have that thick accent..

I have learned the trick that always works for me now..As soon as I hear that voice asking me "speak' what option I want..I start chanting 'operator"... and its so quick really.. it gives up ..says "OK..OK"  I will get you one..

will save the rant on GPS voice and their "recalculating direction" for another day๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dillimetro - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

now whats tope???

Its Punjabi slang! Like "hot chick" I believe..