Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi dear!!;) after so many days,we got the update!! as always,awesome one.I esp loved the decription of their dance!And here also,you justified sharon's real self,diva one with her lover boy swayam...;) wonderful..update soon...hugs..
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...I really liked..Especially the conversation during the dance..Swayam is just so cute..He kept on laughing after hearing Devika's comment..I liked the way you differentiated their characters through their taste in food..looking forward to the next update now!
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os...luved their dance...n the part where talks to herself but she wants to tell swayam...very well written...continue soon.
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sry for being late...
amazing update dear...luvd every bit of it...swaron dance was perfact...nil was as usuall behaving like teenager...devika's complement...every thing was perfact...do uodate soon...and thanks for the pm!!
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

NOTE:

NOTE: guys,this note is not regarding some irregular updates or about how the story will move on. neither it is for the introduction of some new character nor for some character withdrawn. it about something i think you all have must guessed. it is regarding the discontinuation of this FF. well,it is for reasons better known to all of us.that is,Sneha quitting D3. the sole reason for whom i started watching D3 for.she has always been my inspiration. well,to be frank her eyes were so convincing that i thought of writing a whole FF on her as the title itself says,"UR EYES MY HOPE". i couldn't even imagine some one else in her shoes for me she was and would be the real Sharon Rai Prakash. but i would still give it a try for her as she wants us SwaRonians to continue watching D3 for the sake of real intense and passionate SwaRon luv story.i would give it a try for her sake and for the sake of SwaRon cause i truly love SwaRon. but this FF is not going any further. sorry for disappointing you guys. but for me it is very difficult to write any further especially on SwaRon.
sorry for inconvenience caused.

regards,
ananya[a Sneha Kapoor fan]
Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely understand what u r going thru... evn I cant imagine sumone else in her place

no one can justify Sharons character the way Sneha did

but abt discontinuing this I wud say u shudnt as its the only way u can keep swaron/tanha alive in ur heart

this is my opinion but the choice is all urs
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
i agree with shenz...anu dear..in our ff/ss/os nobody can replace her...for us sharon=sneha so atleast we should keep her alive in our ff's...so its a request dear plz dont discontinue...plz..
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ananya... i understand wat r u feeling ...why do u want to discontinue...yes she is ur inspiration...for this FF..but u can keep her inspiration with u...she will b our sharon in our OS/FF/SS ...just a humble request from a reader ...plz try to continue... will respect ur decision anyways ...

pratik54000 thumbnail
If you say you are a sneha fan than you would have continued this ff and through imagination that sneha is still there...this just letting down...you are running away anu and thats not the way to deal with it...if ur a sneha fan keep this active and show us sharon with sneha soul in this...
.CoffeeStains. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ananya i can completely understand...but dont discontinue this FF...Sneha is,was n always will be our SHARON...For me SwaRon=TanHa who are now only alive in FF/SS/OS...so plz dont do dis...