Swayam: eye-talks hmm..?Well good idea!

Sharon: no I was just kidding...

Swayam: no Sharon seriously! Say something like,

"tujhko pane ke liye khud ko kho chukka hu,

Yakin kar tujhe apna banakar tujhme kho chukka hu,

Saal gujar gaye teri aankhon me annkhein dale,

Bas ek baar nazar se nazar milana chaahta hu!"

Cause your eyes are my only hope!

God! This boy surely is a wonderful creation of yours. He always manages to amuse me. He has store of shocks for me. No matter he didn't do it for me. I acknowledge its importance in our lives. Sharon said to god while a sweet smile played on her lips. She didn't notice what was happening around her.

Okay! So I would go and tell her that I love her...Said Neel taking a deep breath.

Best of luck said swayam bringing Sharon back from her in-person conversation with the almighty. Hmm'Sharon reproached. Go get her, said swayam patting Neel's back.

With the encouraging words of swayam and blessings of Sharon Neel ran out of the restaurant in-order to find his girl. They both giggled as they saw former gentleman turning into the true boy next door again. They both wished the pros and cons of his hyperactive behavior make the girl agree. They both realized that they deviated from what they aimed at. They were still hungry and swayam's half-crack smile could depict the aggression his digestive-enzymes were possessing at the given time. Their hunger was legitimate as they were craving for food from past 2 hours. Moreover they both had their own share of reasons for being hungry too. Sharon didn't eat anything cause she was excited about the evening with swayam and was busy memorizing swayam's likes and dislikes as she didn't want swayam to get upset cause of her again. While swayam didn't eat anything cause he was in shock witnessing Sharon's volatility. He was busy in figuring out Sharon's state of mind cause he knew reading and examining her heart would take long but as a matter of factly they had to meet in the evening so he decided to cope with state of mind, at the moment.

They both sat down on the couch both willingly and reluctantly. Willingly cause they were craving for something edible and reluctantly as they didn't know how to break the ice after being seated.

They both sat down to silence which was followed by another silence during the dinner. They chewed the food as if trying to get the taste of each and every bit of the dish evaluating the waiter's intentions who judged the awkwardness between them and came to ask for order the very moment they sat. And as a matter of factly they had their choices completely different from each others' while swayam in contrast to his nature liked spicy Chinese food whereas Sharon depicting the same phenomenon liked Thai food which is quite simple. They were about to order for the sweet-dish when the hyperactive returned.

"Thank you. Thank you! You both made my life" he said all in a single breath. "Huh..?"Sharon asked swayam if he knew what was happening. Swayam nodded his head in denial. Neel dragged both of them to the dance floor and winked at swayam while Sharon lowered her head in embarrassment. Swayam depicted his confusion to Neel as they both didn't know what was happening in real. "Ask the lady for a dance...you moron!" said Neel coming up with something sensible this time. They both stared each other in utter-shock while their LLHH was broken by a feminine voice, "he means thank you both for completing our fairytale." Said a tall girl holding Neel's hand. "And You... Are?" asked swayam and Sharon in coalition. "My girl." Said Neel answering their question. "Hi'I'm Devika. Neel's to-be-wife." she said introducing herself with a glint of blush. "ohh!"Said the notorious swayam who got a nudge from Sharon for such a reaction of his. She told him to behave. "What?"Asked swayam raising his eye-brows pretending as if he didn't know where this talk was going. "You both look really cute together." Said Devika complimenting their companionship. This statement of devika's was enough to make Sharon blush. "guys..i'm also here." Said Neel trying to involve himself in the trio-conversation. "enough of these talks..lets dance." Said Devika

"no..You guys carry on..i think we'll leave." Said swayam.

"no..you have to dance..come on guys for us. For celebrating our togetherness." Said neel engulfing devika in a side hug.

"lets dance naa'" said Sharon who was eager to get hold of his hand. But little did she knew this statement of hers would be like a flower in the autumn for swayam."PERFECT" said Devika and Neel in union.

Swayam steeped forward to get hold of Sharon while she lowered her head. He forwarded his hand infront o her depicting gentleman behavior of his. She gave in to him as he got hold of her waist and free hand. She intertwined her fingers in his with her green orbs looking straight into his chocolaty-brown. The moment was perfect, the song, the air around.. everything was just perfect. But what amazed her the most was his absurd attitude. He was laughing. Laughing like she cracked a joke which tickled his belly and made him laugh like that. The song was a slow one made with the sole purpose of slow passionate couple dance. But his fists of laughter were annoying her and were disrupting their moment.

"why are you laughing..?"asked Sharon who was ready to rip his head off for laughing like a idiot. "that Devika..!" he tried speaking but his laughter seemed to get out of control. "devika what..?"asked Sharon raising her eye-brows. He didn't reply instead started laughing harder. She finally had to hit him hard so as to bring him back to his senses and share the joke with her. "what..?"said Sharon getting agitated. While swayam twirled her and let a whisper in her ear saying, "they find us cute." Swayam managed to speak the reason but as soon as he ended with the punctuation mark his laughter was instilled once again. There was a moment of silence as they both caught their senses and then broke into peals of laughter. They laughed and laughed and once the laughter settled they saw everyone around glaring. They looked at each other and laughed again. It was as if their initial awkwardness has melted away. "what..?" asked Devika and Neel together as they were also embarrassed of them laughing like this. "sorry" said swayam still grinning. "shall we continue the dance..?" asked swayam trying to act normal. "yeah! Sure! With pleasure."  Said Sharon aiming at the very same. They had their foreheads in contact with each other as they didn't notice when they came so close and took each others' support. Though swayam had to bend down, he enjoyed her company. They danced like any other couple out there with just a little difference. While everyone had a silence dance they were the ones conversing. Conversing about the day's events.

Swayam: so you like these girly stuff..hmm?

Sharon: excuse me'

Swayam :I mean these special arrangements and all.

Sharon: yeah'.no I mean no not at all. What made you think that I like these things? She lied not only to swayam but to herself also cause deep down she also knew that the efforts made by someone special to make you feel special are just special.

Swayam: your facial expressions'! BTW can I ask you something only if you permit..

Sharon: yeah! Go ahead.

Swayam: Sharon..(they stopped mid-way as the song was near to its end)

Sharon:hmm'(Sharon was still enjoying the melody as she didn't know what was coming her way)

Swayam: you came with me cause Nil persuaded you..or to your own choice.

Sharon: she was about to let out a word when she was cut in between by swayam.

Swayam: you don't want me around you..right? then why are you making such efforts which make me believe that the book hasn't been completed yet. You came here for everyone's sake and not to your choice. You still hate me? Am I the very same desperate stalker? He asked though only he knew how much strength it took to just let it out and spoil their very perfect moment. The questions though were voiced but their intensity, the crave behind them to know the answers was reflected in his eyes. "am I still a nobody for you?" he completed his set of questions as the song also came to an end. He withdrew his hand from hers expecting to hold them only after she gave him all his answers.

She found it really difficult to take her eyes off his eyes which pleaded her to let out what she held in her heart. If not heart, then mind but they wanted answers be it wrong or right. Sharon's conscience seemed to overpower her heart. Her heartbeats seemed to go discontinuous and irregular as water formed in his eyes. He held the water very tightly not letting even a single drop of it stain his face.

"why are you even asking me these questions? The questions to which I myself don't have an answer. Why are you bringing it up here now when we were so close to each other. Don't you know something are better left unsaid. You yourself say my green orbs speak in volumes then why couldn't you interpret what they are saying right now..why are you making it difficult for us?" Sharon said to herself as if she was talking to swayam.

so guys an update after two whole months..i hope you liked it. do like and comment. my SS to be updated soon. for new readers add swaron_d3 to your buddylist to get PMs.

P.S:guys the FF has been given a make over do visit the first page and tell me if you liked the character sketch or not.

Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
res

-Unres-
firstly *holding my ears* sorry, for this late comment

well I really luved the gentleman turning boy next door, Nil😆 he behaves just like a college teenager

wow Swaron were too cute... even Deepika has given the same statement why can't these two agree to this... wait!!! did Sharon blush😲😲
that's the biggest clue Swayam, she likes u... or may be loves u

why he had to spoil the picture perfect moment, when they were so close 
I wish everything gets normal soon, he realizes what she feels😉

overall the update was fab👍🏼
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
awesome update ananya👏
loved it.
swayam giving tips to nil😳.and nil he behaves like like a teenager😆
swaron danceeverything was going realy nice,but suddenly swayam asked such questions and spoiled evrything😔

loved these lines:
tujhkowpaane ke liye khud ko kho chuka hu,
yaki kar vjhe apna banakar tujhme kho chuka hu,
saal guzar gaye teri aankhon main aankhen daale,
bas ek baar nazar se nazar milana chahtu hu,
cause ur eyes are my only hope

Beautifully written!!👍🏼
update next part soon..
Thanks for the pm!!😃
Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Edited

Loved the character sketch you added. Swayam the perfect gentleman and the lover boy and Sharon the undaunted Diva who is at short of words by Swayam's presence around. 
The update started with such amusing reactions of both Swayam and Sharon, liked how you put the hunger part..quite different i must say. The dance part was just wow, perfect dialogues and the last past came as a shock to me as much as for Sharon. Looking forward to read if Sharon is ready to give a reply this time or is she going to keep mum yet again. Update soon. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES

Firstly I loved the character sketch
Swayam: Perfect,Love guru, Every ready to help, Man of his words. 
All goes well with Swayam that we all know.
I would like to answer the last question that you have asked. Yes he will be able to earn his part of love.😳

Sharon: Diva, rich spoilt girl and mysterious indeed.
And this very girl behaves differently when Swayam is around her.

Coming to update it was awesome. Their goofups while eating was funny. Their convo during the dance was unexpected, I mean we all know how they both get lost in each other's eyes whenever they are close.Swayum laughing while dancing was again cute. But the questions raised by him in the end scared me, now waiting to read what Sharon has to say on this.
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ananya...awesome update dear...i was waiting for this update...coming to the update ...it was amazing...the begining ...the poet swayam and sharon lost in his charm...her  conversation with the almighty ...amusing ...loved this line...

God! This boy surely is a wonderful creation of yours. He always manages to amuse me. He has store of shocks for me. No matter he didn't do it for me. I acknowledge its importance in our lives...

The love guru swayam...their dance..magical...Swayam's  questions in the end were intriguing ...and sharon's answer...

"You yourself say my green orbs speak in volumes then why couldn't you interpret what they are saying right now..why are you making it difficult for us?"

Amazing  update dear...plz update soon...thanx for the pm...

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well during last update I was afraid that that update would be too serious. And it even began on serious note but it ended up in something more amusing. And this time completely opposite happens. I mean the update began on lighter note but ended up in something too intense. I wish you would have lingered a bit more on the awkwardness of the situation of Swayam and Sharon. And some interaction with the waiter who did all the goof up would have been awesome. But nevertheless the dance portion made up for it. Questions asked by Swayam was something I have not expected but nevetheless it was awesomely done. Looking forward to next update. This time update soon

P.S - Loved the character sketch you added.
shaani2209 thumbnail
Lovely update dear...
loved the way they both got comfortable with each other unknowingly...
the questions swayam raised were so intensely written n could feel the intensity...
thanks for the pm...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally update,i have been waiting for it for soo long...
Update was quite amusing.swayam start laughing when they dance that part was really cute
Ending was a little serious,i really want sharon to answer this questions
waiting for next part