Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Sanskruti is not ringing a bell...what was it about and when did it air? Hold on...was that the one where the father marries two woman and leaves them confused about the will. So the kids have to live together under the same roof? 

DEXY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I want to hug you!! *SOB* *SOB*

At least koi to hai jo mere dard ko samajhta hai. You know, after ages of literally begging those @#$%^ from Cinevistaas, they posted the serial on YouTube - RECENTLY! 😡. I am so glad to meet someone who knows about this serial. đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—

It was first aired on April 23rd, 2001. Shortly after that, I'd left for the US, and in those days, neither YouTube nor the concept of online streaming existed. 😭

But I am so happy someone knows about it. đŸ€—

Did you watch it also? 😃
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was a brilliant performer

however she had too many limitations and we know what it takes to make a star here! secondly despite being a good performer her screen presence was very limited, even lower than asin's! this was a major draw back. She was mostly ignored on screen baring lagaan or munna bhai!

she and vidya both came from television, both simple looking in their television days and natural actors but today their star power is totally different. I think vidya went ahead because of her daring attitude and yes her screen presence is tremendous!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

DEXY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I want to hug you!! *SOB* *SOB*

At least koi to hai jo mere dard ko samajhta hai. You know, after ages of literally begging those @#$%^ from Cinevistaas, they posted the serial on YouTube - RECENTLY! 😡. I am so glad to meet someone who knows about this serial. đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—

It was first aired on April 23rd, 2001. Shortly after that, I'd left for the US, and in those days, neither YouTube nor the concept of online streaming existed. 😭

But I am so happy someone knows about it. đŸ€—

Did you watch it also? 😃

Hahahahahha you know about it too?! đŸ˜ČI liked that show...it was quite interesting. So yea I only remember shows from around that time or before. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Hahahahahha you know about it too?! đŸ˜ČI liked that show...it was quite interesting. So yea I only remember shows from around that time or before. 

Heck yeah, baby! I am following it up on YouTube now. You know, I left for the US on August 8, 2001. Therefore, having said that, and as per my calculation, it won't be until the middle of January before I can get to the unseen episodes. Of course, this is as per their posting rate. They are posting it every Saturday. There are 188 episodes. How the hell are they going to cover it all.

Did you watch it completely though? This is so amazing, Dex!!
Supari_khala thumbnail

Heck yeah, baby! I am following it up on YouTube now. You know, I left for the US on August 8, 2001. Therefore, having said that, and as per my calculation, it won't be until the middle of January before I can get to the unseen episodes. Of course, this is as per their posting rate. They are posting it every Saturday. There are 188 episodes. How the hell are they going to cover it all.

Did you watch it completely though? This is so amazing, Dex!!

Oh wow...well at least they're re-posting it...I might as well watch it too...go down memory lane and stuff. No I did not watch it completely...can't even remember that far back anymore but I don't remember what happened in the end...so I probably stopped mid-way. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Oh wow...well at least they're re-posting it...I might as well watch it too...go down memory lane and stuff. No I did not watch it completely...can't even remember that far back anymore but I don't remember what happened in the end...so I probably stopped mid-way. 

DEXY, I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! And I hope you've realized that by now.

You're like OFFICIALLY THE FIRST PERSON I came across who knows what Sanskruti was all about.

😃

Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

DEXY, I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! And I hope you've realized that by now.

You're like OFFICIALLY THE FIRST PERSON I can across who know what Sanskruti is all about.

😃

Oh I'm sure there are other species of our kind, Roshan. We just have to find them. đŸ˜†đŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Oh I'm sure there are other species of our kind, Roshan. We just have to find them. đŸ˜†đŸ˜†

True that! 😃
*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

I guess the timing was bad.

If she was premiering now, maybe she would have had better luck.

She's still young, but unfortunately, directors consider any actress over 30 as buddhas. I doubt she's going to get much attention after this 

Vidya is 34 and she is getting tremendous projects, same with Aishwarya who is 38. I think if she gets a decent offer, she can easily get back on track. She is a fast learner to have delivered such an endearing performance only in her debut; she played the village belle with ease. I guess she can only rely on luck at this point of her career, otherwise her career won't go beyond Deshdrohi.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She can't act to save her life. No screen presence. Although Amisha had some screen presence, her career was marred by her unappealing dialog delivery. Or else, back in the day, she had everything in her that a matured actress should have had. 

she was way better than prachi desai in looks, acting , and screen presence ... but prachi found Rohit Shetty đŸ˜‰