lovely precap.
Can't wait for monday.
Thanks for the pm.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

well as always a wonderful post.. πŸ˜Š
but for the episode i don't think i have the suitable adjectives..
everything will be an understatement.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜
oh god this man is going to kill me one day.. πŸ˜›
first he was shirtless and second he was trying to be sooo seductive with khushi... πŸ˜‰
u really wanna take away our lives?? huh? 
and the worst part is
we have to live in excitemeant for two days!!!! 

😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

My Reaction after today's episode:

lol hahahahah🀣
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
grt post...episode was superb ..biwi nahein to tv hee banjao khushi ...i m loving this side of Arnavji...waiting for Monday ;-)
noclapsplease thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

well as always a wonderful post.. πŸ˜Š
but for the episode i don't think i have the suitable adjectives..
everything will be an understatement.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜
oh god this man is going to kill me one day.. πŸ˜›
first he was shirtless and second he was trying to be sooo seductive with khushi... πŸ˜‰
u really wanna take away our lives?? huh? 
and the worst part is we have to live in excitement for two days!!!! 

MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it.
Thanx 4 d pm
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Laughing hard... awww... shit! GM thoughts... laughing hard... fanning myself... OMG! awww... how sweet! GOd! AAAH! blushing! what the hell?! its friday! That pretty much sums up my reaction... today Arhi rocked it! From start to end... he can count the seconds before she makes the entry... you can whisper in my ear... Khushi ki ego... he cornerss her and she doesn't back off... TV thing was rib cracking hilarious... payal convo was just too cute... he picks her up again! lucha! and aaah!! they fall! I thought they'll be hurt...but then blushed seeing Khushi on top of her... Precap... don't ask me I'll faint... again... shirtless Arnav with seductive mind = high Casuality rates! My BP is high... I already had a heart stroke... and I am fainting time and again... and when I"m up i'm buushing or having a dreamy goofy grin... there's not one doc in the world with a cure! upar se its friday!!!!!!!aaah!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avi64

Laughing hard... awww... shit! GM thoughts... laughing hard... fanning myself... OMG! awww... how sweet! GOd! AAAH! blushing! what the hell?! its friday! That pretty much sums up my reaction... today Arhi rocked it! From start to end... he can count the seconds before she makes the entry... you can whisper in my ear... Khushi ki ego... he cornerss her and she doesn't back off... TV thing was rib cracking hilarious... payal convo was just too cute... he picks her up again! lucha! and aaah!! they fall! I thought they'll be hurt...but then blushed seeing Khushi on top of her... Precap... don't ask me I'll faint... again... shirtless Arnav with seductive mind = high Casuality rates! My BP is high... I already had a heart stroke... and I am fainting time and again... and when I"m up i'm buushing or having a dreamy goofy grin... there's not one doc in the world with a cure! upar se its friday!!!!!!!aaah!!!

🀣 cvs really know how to take revenge hahahahhaha...πŸ˜‰ ..  i know hate weekends...πŸ˜†
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😭as usual i couldn't watch friday's episode...coz Friday is main holidaY HERE& DAD WAS HERE...πŸ˜‰
as usual today watched the episode...so cant write anything now...go back 2 the prcap//😳
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post faz !!πŸ€—
just loved it😊